Ranking
NO jordan Pls fucking no, also martin I would like to have the spanish chat separate from the english one, otherwise there will be caos in the thread, so guys we are the first non-official clan to sign up in the clan league, so many clans tried to eat us and our members but I'm proud of being part of this (I've said that sooo many timeess!) and we still need to practice a bit more, we already got good players in every mod for this clan league (not like in 2k15 when the old roster was nooby including my self) we must do our best the next weeks, martin has nothing to deal with the university, luca just a few things, I got the good news that in September I will start the university \o/ and everyone seems to do pretty well these last days, I feel really good for this cl, we have great chances to get a good place or even win it. - - - As always, I will be in the forum till 2:10 PM (GMT -4) and then I will go to my home and set up my Backpack with my soccer indumentary, today I have a 2nd division match, Hypeee
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Im thinking of dyeing my hair blue, like cruella de ville, how would i look?
Im 15 and im thinking of getting dreads, operating my nose and dyeing my hair, this shit only happens in venezuela

And yes, i can still go to school with my dyed hair

do it for xxxtentacion bro
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
do it for xxxtentacion bro

Baby I don't understand this.

Jordan don't dye you hair blue, your hair will look like a gumball pls, but if you like gumballs then go ahead.

Also to continue the topic of "TALENTS/SKILLZ" I consider that my skills are more towards working and playing soccer, I used to play the best things a few years ago and today I know that my chances to become a pro player are like 4%-10% because I don't play often because of my job and stuff so I lost rythm with practices and a bit of stamina during matches, and then comes the other point, I have time to stay in the forum all the day from my job because everything that my boss told me to do, my workmates takes like 20mins or even 1 to 2 hours doing what the boss told us but for me all that stuff only takes like 5-10 mins due to my comprehension to the spreadsheets filling/checking methods along with the yearly activities goals spreadsheets and the Inform calculation spreadsheets, I end up with like 6 to 10 spreadsheets open at the same time but I manage to do the work fast and precise.
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
so many clans tried to eat us and our members

True story...

Martin has nothing to deal with the university

I would say I can manage both, college and toribash, rather than I have nothing to study.
-----
More replays (PLZ SEE THEM)
(These are old)
Attached Files
real hip throw.rpl (55.2 KB, 2 views)
luckiest duel.rpl (63.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Martin; Jun 7, 2019 at 05:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I love how I get ignored about the high quality post stuff lmao, I will see your replays in a few hours martinolli also navigating through the forum I saw that you and Imperial tried to join in (J)uly even I saw the results of (MM) in the 2k15 clan league haha. I'm thinking about start an "Help Venezuelan people" thingy, like if you feel rich enough, you can donate to a paypal account and Jordan/me/allom and other Venezuelan players would get equal parts from donations to buy food and keep studying, Jordan might cry when his highschool ask him for the Tesis (Print pages in black and white is really expensive considering that is about 30 pages long, 1000-3000BsS per page with a monthly Salary of 65.000BsS equal to 9 or 10 dollars) and you can't use all the money on printing your work, you must grab from that 65.000 like 24.000Bs just to pày bus and 1kg of flour is about 12.000BsS, rice is 8.000BsS and yeah, basicly you work to survive, doesn't even have chance to buy a new pair of shoes or clothes (shoes price is over 200.000BsS and clothes about 80.000 to 300.000 depending in the quality of the cloth) Jordan, Allom, Even that Alejandro guy and I are pretty fucked up and stressed thanks to the ecomical crisis in our country that Maduro can't handle and never will be able to handle. Almost with Chavez the Barrel of Oil was about 100$ per barrel so the economy was kinda great those years.

UPDATED STUFF

I love how I get ignored about the high quality post stuff lmao, I will see your replays in a few hours martinolli also navigating through the forum I saw that you and Imperial tried to join in (J)uly even I saw the results of (MM) in the 2k15 clan league haha. I'm thinking about start an "Help Venezuelan people" thingy, like if you feel rich enough, you can donate to a paypal account and Jordan/me/allom and other Venezuelan players would get equal parts from donations to buy food and keep studying, Jordan might cry when his highschool ask him for the Tesis (Print pages in black and white is really expensive considering that is about 30 pages long, 1000-3000BsS per page with a monthly Salary of 65.000BsS equal to 9 or 10 dollars) and you can't use all the money on printing your work, you must grab from that 65.000 like 24.000Bs just to pày bus and 1kg of flour is about 12.000BsS, rice is 8.000BsS and yeah, basicly you work to survive, doesn't even have chance to buy a new pair of shoes or clothes (shoes price is over 200.000BsS and clothes about 80.000 to 300.000 depending in the quality of the cloth) Jordan, Allom, Even that Alejandro guy and I are pretty fucked up and stressed thanks to the ecomical crisis in our country that Maduro can't handle and never will be able to handle. Almost with Chavez the Barrel of Oil was about 100$ per barrel so the economy was kinda great those years.

I think this idea would work better if it was bigger. Like, going real big.
Guys here are some tutorials (Someday I will translate them all)

Moop taekkyon 1
Moop taekkyon 2
Moop/Diamond abd
-----
You all should see taekkyon's tutorials,
Abd is optional since you are really good there.
Last edited by Martin; Jun 8, 2019 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Guys here are some tutorials (Someday I will translate them all)

Moop taekkyon 1
Moop taekkyon 2
Moop/Diamond abd
-----
You all should see taekkyon's tutorials,
Abd is optional since you are really good there.

if u really have time to translate it... but this will take much time i guess

I was practice my headspins and tricking here is one replay.
Attached Files
headspins.rpl (259.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Imperial; Jun 9, 2019 at 12:09 AM.
Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
if u really have time to translate it... but this will take much time i guess

I was practice my headspins and tricking here is one replay.

Good spins bro, I'd recommend you trying to do more aesthetic movements with your legs, but fluency is good enough for me.