Toribash
Original Post
Market Squad Recruitment Drive
Market Squad Recruitment
As of now, the Market Squad is currently looking to pick up fresh meat.

The life of a squid is a simple one; all you have to do is moderate the Market section of the forums, as well as to investigate cases of scam that are posted in Scam Reports. Easy enough, right?

What specifically will I be doing?

The Market Squad are a group of forum moderators that specialize in the general regulation of the market forums and solving scam reports; they also play relevant roles in market-related policy discussion. Your general work consists of handling active scam reports, moderating the entirety of the Market board, approving Verified TC Seller threads, and handling Market-related reports.

Please take note that the position may require a fair portion of your time, as the Market section is a big part of the forum and has a whole list of rules you'll need to enforce.
There's no particular application format. However, please include exactly what you contribute to the team, and your GMT.

Tips? We don't have any, but DARGON DOES!

Where do I send my application?

Send all your applications to Charm or Creati0n, please DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATIONS HERE.

After you have sent in your application and the recruitment drive is announced closed, keep in mind that it may be a fair amount of time before all applications we have selected are accepted.

Applications that have been accepted will receive a PM stating so, and will receive instructions on what to do from this point forward as a member.

We are currently interested in recruiting a number of new Market Squad members, and recruitment will be closed 2 weeks after the original post.

Please don't be shy to apply; we are looking for anyone and everyone who is interested to send in their applications.

Also: For anyone who has recently applied, please resubmit your application if you are still interested.

~~~

If you have any general questions, please post them in this thread. A Market Squad member will make sure to answer your question and clear up any confusion.
Hello, I will be applying for this drive of Market Squad,

Best of hopes to the rest that is applying.
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
For all ladies and gents,

The Market Squad recruitment drive has come to an end and we will be releasing the names of the new trials over the upcoming days once the discussions have ended.

It was awesome to see so much enthusiasm and this many applications, so I wish the best of luck to you all.
So who will be joining us as our new Trials?

Congratulations to Dracula and Goughy!

They will be the communities newest members of the Market Squad - so be sure to congratulate them and ask them for any market-related help if needed.

We may be taking on another member if need be, so if you receive a PM in the future about your application - be sure to apply if you'd like reconsideration.

Have a wonderful day everyone and congratulations again to our new trials!