Ranking
Original Post
Spiral Knights
So guys earlier today I got a new computer and while I was setting up all my fav websites I was on roosterteeth.com and came across an add for a game called Spiral Knights so I clicked on it. Little did I know it's a mmorpg made by SEGA and it's free!!! It's like grandchase meets world of Warcraft meets ghost X, anyway it's a great game!

(but MOD3RN how much would such a splendor cost for us common folk?)

it's fuckin FREE!!!

So here's a link to the site guys

http://www.spiralknights.com/

My account name is MOD3RN.
My character name is Spodee.
So if you make an account go ingame and when you make and name your character add me to your friends list.

This game is great, they thought of everything, I mean they ever have a system to prevent shitty ingame names, you cannot have a number in your name and you can't have the same letter more than twice in a row

So yeah guys feel free to play it, you don't even have to install the game, you can play it off the website then after you stop playing for the first time it offers you the ability to add a shortcut to your desktop with no download, come on guys it's a free pc SEGA game!
I N C R E D I B L E H !
It's an average game.

I have it on Steam, played for a bit. Meh. Not really into many MMOs though.
I have an account, but I haven't really played that much yet. Username is same as my name here.
yeah ok
i will try it. never heard it before.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
My friend pressured me to play it awhile ago.
Didn't really like it.
what am i doing here