Ranking
View Poll Results: What is your oppinion of the Ninja/Admin Hanz0?
Yes I like Hanz0 and think he is a wonderfull person
57 Votes / 55.88%
No I dont like Hanz0 for personal reasons
21 Votes / 20.59%
I have no say in the matter, or I dont want to get involved
24 Votes / 23.53%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

if this becomes a whinebox thread, I will close it.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
You mean, if we ban ImANub? There's no other way it'll become a Whinebox thread.

Now, a complaint box thread...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
that works too
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Ok, I think about 100 people have looked at this thread, and decided not to post though fear of an infraction or ban. My opinion on Hanz0 is... A guy, who looks after forums, gets bitched at a lot, gives out bans. The usual stuff. I don't understand all these complaints either.

Originally Posted by Jetsnix View Post
Behind every single ban, there's a valid reason for it.

Umm... no... just, no

Behind almost every single ban would be a correct version of that statement, I really doubt that every ban ever given on this forum could be justified
Last edited by Iceage; Sep 1, 2011 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Quote fail
I dont want this to be a whine thread or whatever you called it. if you ban me i will take it like a man. and right now more people like hanz0 than disslike so Grats Hanz0
Hanz0 is a good guy he really is. He can have a lack of sympathy at times, laugh at your fails, and at times can be a bit harsh, but people have been banned for many reasons. Just because you swear at an Admin and Hanz0 bans you for it doesn't make it his fault. And if you follow the rules you won't be banned. Simple right?
-----
Edit: Damn 5 ninjas!!!!

But I think bans are more common than a heart attack because more than one third of the total users are likely to be alts
Last edited by MrJingles; Sep 1, 2011 at 04:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Even assuming that, heart attack deaths are 1 in 5.

12 in 1000 < 1 in 5.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Hanz0 is a good guy he really is. He can have a lack of sympathy at times, laugh at your fails, and at times can be a bit harsh, but people have been banned for many reasons. Just because you swear at an Admin and Hanz0 bans you for it doesn't make it his fault. And if you follow the rules you won't be banned. Simple right?

Swearing at an admin can get you banned? I didn't know that, anyway sorry about being rude on this next comment but if this is true then I think it should be more fair towards everyone, otherwise it encourages people to suck up to admins ad go round "verbally attacking" everybody else.

Back on topic, I just looked around the forum for a moment, it looks like there are a lot of people against Hanz0 for no reason, I saw a thread titled, Hanz0's favourite subject is being a jerk, or something like that

What we won't ban you for

Nah, we don't ban you for swearing at us. For being real dicks to us specifically, yes, but not for saying "fuck hanz0", or "fuck suomynona". At least, we won't ban you from the forums. IRC, different story. And by itself, as blatant flaming, different story. But if you can back up why you feel that way properly, we won't ban you. Promise.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
I would like to point out how hanz0 recently took tc I had earned from betting and from marketing, on top of trolling me and kicking me from the IRC when I found a mistake in how he was dealing with the recent "glitch".