Toribash
LOL no bullshi, if that doesn't place, if not wins the combo video it might be rigged. Unless there's just some ridiculous entries that can beat that. But great job!! The violation of Uke was a little alarming, but it was funny as hell.
noice.
Everything was hella' smooth and controlled.
Only cnc I could give is that both setups for the kicks were really similar and I think it would have looked a lil' better if they differed.
good sheit babe
Thanks guys

This next replay is one of the replays I made with a good opener, this one is strait up madman.

Secksy dm party
Attached Files
[M] Steamroller- V1.rpl (194.2 KB, 41 views)
the opener was simple and i like the manip and flow thingy, also nice hit at the end it look like u lowered dm hold coz this is kinda big explode
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
the opener was simple and i like the manip and flow thingy, also nice hit at the end it look like u lowered dm hold coz this is kinda big explode

I doubt he did. It just looks like he caught Uke in one of those weird/sweet spots that causes him to explode but makes no sense when the kick connects. Also CombatBot nice replay two very solid kicks brah!

Also the low sweep under Uke from 430-390 that was dope especially transitioning in first kick. You can miss little ill ass moves like that if you don't watch closely, well done man!
Last edited by Murcinary; Jun 11, 2015 at 04:04 PM.
generic opener, you do nothing particularly original out of it
your foot comes off the ground and plants again around 360~ and you also raise your arm and it looks shoddy
that hand hit at 300~ didn't do much and but go into the dms nicely
you get the boom mostly with your shin
i don't even know how you got that lumbar man
also in the manip the hits don't really make uke spin which is kind of displeasing because you could've easily made him spin

i still like it though
alright guy
Thanks for the cnc guys!

@Alpha and Murc- http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=494249

Anyway, this version is WAY better imo. You would not fucking BELIEVE how many times TB crashed without saving the replay. I've had to redo it 10+ times.

This one is a manipulation
Attached Files
[M] Steamroller- V2.rpl (208.0 KB, 54 views)
Last edited by Spirals; Jun 11, 2015 at 11:09 PM.
noice.
the start of the manip was quick and effective.
only part I didn't quite like about it was around 223 when you stopped Uke's momentum, but it wasnt a big deal.
Dat hit tho. 0.0
V1 - First 100 frames was tight, even though if I were being a super mean nitpicker man I would say that the opener is a bit simplistic, with the snapkick and all. When you turn yourself around at ~380 it seems like you lose your footing or something for a bit, it would be nice to see that cleaned up.
Obligatory mention of head bruising
The kick that sorta hooks ukes hand at 310 goes too fast, its a bit distracting. Solid hits, nice 5dm. Took me several views to notice you even broke the chest, but nicely done there. If you were just going to relaxall down on the ground you didn't need to flop around for a few frames to do it.
Overall a pretty sick replay though, I like it

V2 - Same opener, so I won't repeat myself, but I see that you fixed the footing problem I mentioned for V1. A much more focused and interesting manip in this one, was really nice to watch. I don't know if it was a good idea to stop uke spinning like you did, though. Maybe if it was a more pronounced motion it would be ok, but its just a swift poke that stops all the fun spins that were happening, which I don't like. Sick boom to finish the replay though, I don't even mind that there's no decap. Overall a much more impressive replay.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Thanks guys c;

Also I would like to announce

NAMECHANGE =DDDDDDD

All my past replays will bug out and use "CombatBot"'s textures, so just go into your game files and delete my textures
Last edited by Spirals; Jun 14, 2015 at 04:42 AM.