Toribash
Original Post
tl;dr I have a job now and where the fk is my time?
Hey everyone I'm sorry I went suddenly absent for some weeks.

I applied for a job in a center for playful learning, or I don't know what the term for it in English is, but you get it, and I got accepted right away and I love teaching and children so I'm enjoying it very much.

It's taking a lot of time though off my week and I only have one day weekend and I spend it working at home.

So that's why I haven't been around.

I work from 2 PM until 10-11 PM. So I come back home late at night and I'm tired so I sleep and wake up around the time to go to work again. So there is no time for me to be anywhere or be online.

But I will still be coming from time to time and play TB I guess or just be around.

Moop please help you have experience in this field give me some advice.
My advise - don't stress about it. Get older = life eats more time.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
don't worry yo, we all have lives and should focus more on it than just a game, so coming around noe and then wouldn't mind us (:
I'm considering killing myself to save more time to not work. Will post with results
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Well we'll always be here when you have time!

Things are bound to be manic for the first couple of months while you get accustomed to stuff, you'll find yourself with more free time soon. Just don't accept all the extra jobs they'll try to unload on you as the new guy
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
What ages are you working with man? Playful learning, is that like kindergarten?
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
I'm considering killing myself to save more time to not work. Will post with results

It's not working,
Somehow I'm still "alive"

Someone pls send help
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
...... Just don't accept all the extra jobs they'll try to unload on you as the new guy

The first month ended and I only had one day weekend..... already working a lot of extra work and they didn't pay me for it.

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
What ages are you working with man? Playful learning, is that like kindergarten?

5-15

Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
It's not working,
Somehow I'm still "alive"

Someone pls send help

Rage quit; I'm doing that soon already.