Toribash
Original Post
Guru Won The War wooohooo
We Win Whoot!!!!
The kuntao score was : 10-6
The sambo score was a tie : 7-7, but we still won because of an overall score =D.
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Jul 21, 2007 at 07:02 PM.
Back in my day...
Yes, and here is the official scores...

Kuntao: 10-6 Guru wins

Dikarika was 2-2
Nmilkosky was 3-1
1,000,000 was 3-1
Doctor_Dendrite was 2-2

Sambo: 8-8 DRAW

Lancer/Mosier was 1-3 (Lancer 0-3, Mosier 1-0, but server mode was messed up for lancer's losses)
Alex was 1-3
B-Rad/Mosier was 4-0 (B-Rad 3-0, Mosier 1-0, had to sub after B-Rad dropped)
Sam1 was 2-2

Overall good fighting by everyone involved. All matches were close and very hard fought.

Overall a win for Guru, although the match could have gone to wushu had DAT not allowed Mosier's sub for B-Rad. It was getting long and I think everyone wanted a fought finish...

DAT has gone up in respect in my eyes... Great job guys, for a small team you fought very well.
It was nice to fight DAT, and again sry I came late, I had a mix up with the times and slept for an hour too long...

Im happy that we won though, and that we fought a clan that put up a good fight.

And I am happy that I got to play a couple of games, and I ended up winning both of them... Muahahah undefeated

Great fighting guys, DAT is a very worthy official clan
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
DAT put up a fight much better than i expected, they gained much of my respect.
It was really fun fighting, maybe we should declare war again sometime on another clan lol =P
Back in my day...
well, congratulations guys

you did really well, sry that we were just 4. Next time you will feel the full power of DAT
Good job guys. DAT was a nice opponet, that sambo round was awesome and interesting.