Toribash
Original Post
[NOT] Announcement
Hi everyone, I have to announce a few things today! SaveTheRight will be demoted due to low activity. We will keep him as a member. I need to promote a new member after I demote him. If you feel like that you are worthy of the rank then feel free to pm me and we can discuss a few things. The other important matter is that I want to start collecting TC for the clan bank with marketing,duels or every other way possible if you feel like that you can earn TC for the clan bank without significant loss then feel free to pm me. I will discuss this with the Three Pillars and Charm.

The last and most important thing: I will be inactive in-game for a few months after new year.( precisely 2020 Jan 1). I have to study for important and very hard exams. I will still be active on forum and discord in those few months and as for in-game: My right hand Charm will be responsible for in-game things (wars,in-game activity,events if that will happen).

I will keep this thread open for a few days in case you have anything to add
NO TITLE
We'll be missing you bro, but ill make sure the ship stays afloat don't worry about that.
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
The other important matter is that I want to start collecting TC for the clan bank with marketing,duels or every other way possible if you feel like that you can earn TC for the clan bank without significant loss then feel free to pm me. I will discuss this with the Three Pillars and Charm.

In regards of donations, I am already working on marketing most of my inventory (things I no longer need or no longer use) to donate. Once I start building my TC sufficiently then I will start transferring raw TC

The last and most important thing: I will be inactive in-game for a few months after new year.( precisely 2020 Jan 1). I have to study for important and very hard exams. I will still be active on forum and discord in those few months and as for in-game: My right hand Charm will be responsible for in-game things (wars,in-game activity,events if that will happen).

I am sad to hear this, but I do wish you luck on your exams. You will be missed in-game.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Originally Posted by Posiden View Post
In regards of donations, I am already working on marketing most of my inventory (things I no longer need or no longer use) to donate. Once I start building my TC sufficiently then I will start transferring raw TC

Just like Posiden said, I also have basically all my inv on the market, and after i but the remaning 512 and buy my textures. I will also transfer raw tc.
And yeah Gl on exams, there will be some days or week where Im inactive too, I have projects comming up and certs to study for aswell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
𝕴𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖞
EndTag#2021
Cya bro.
We will miss you sora, but if you make a clan bank i will make sure to donate 5k every week. I will try and fulfill this
Hanad, King of Purity. Saint of Debauchery
Hello!

As you know this clan activity has been low recently so next weeks big updates are incoming
We will try to make this clan alive again !

(changelogs)
-Discord update