Ranking
Original Post
Greetings
This game is really awesome. I just want to say hi and that i hope to become really good like most of you guys on this forum. I do wonder if there is anything I can do to become better, apart from practice practice practice ofcourse. I was also wondering if buying stuff for your tori effects the power your tori has in his punches/kicks. Me and my brother were debating on it.

Anyway thanks
Hey gigafrost, welcome to the forums. there isn't really another way to become better, although playing against other people on multiplayer helped me improve a lot. And no, unfortunately items don't affect you tori.

Have fun on the forums and ingame!
Practice is the only way to get better. But one way to make practice more worth while is to try new things. Experiment as much as possible with how the Toris work. It is tough to figure out and some people end up better than others, but if you stick with it you will no doubt have fun.

And no, like iamrubbish said, items do not affect your tori's power. In thw wii version they have something set up, like a boost, but it is based on timing. There laos used to be a thing called the Demon Left foot...but this is a legend. :P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.