Toribash
Added <3 anyways... HOW IS TA<3?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Aww no special colours for my name :O

Also, for TA's knowledge... I plan on getting my computer fixed within the next couple of days. I will have my phone until the 11th since my mother lied to the phone company and told them she would pay the phone bill on the 11th. I don't completely agree with her actions, but it's what I have to live with and accept.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
What he said i would also like the privilege of being part of this great undertaking. Also congratulations, and Drugged that reminds me of the time my mother coerced my sister and i into skipping out on a tab and making a mad dash for the car although i was a youngling at the time...the shame.
Last edited by AzureMage; Dec 6, 2012 at 08:45 AM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Best of luck un your new clan beta.
Also panda, I understand those circumstances concerning the economy, I won't even have christmas presents because I rather my family paying overdue bills.
I will have to be a gangsta.

Gangsta.

Last edited by BoingBoing; Dec 9, 2012 at 06:23 PM.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
You're a thread killer.
Silly boingboing, killing threads and such.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
You're a thread killer.

Yeaaahhhhhhh, I couldn't see the picture, so I didn't respond.

I had some nice games with Snake. He's a good player. We talked about TA and the other TA (lol), and we realized that the goals of the org are completely different and can coincide even though they're both centered in aikido :>
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
You're a thread killer.

You mean thread killer as a good thing? Or as a bad thing? :P
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Best of luck un your new clan beta.
Also panda, I understand those circumstances concerning the economy, I won't even have christmas presents because I rather my family paying overdue bills.
I will have to be a gangsta.

I think you should put
that picture in a spoiler
O________________O
Master of the arcane arts