Toribash
Original Post
Hello
I am Nugeten/Nugget/loli/Tsundere How was your day Alejandro, how many kids do you want, what is your dream car, what is your social security number, what is your opinion on communism, what did you have for lunch, how long since you last bathed, what is your favorite tree variety, what is your salary, how much spanish do you know, what is your favorite foreign phrase and/or tongue twister, what is the mathematical formula to determine the surface area of a pentadodecahedron, do you have pets, fuck chirs, how was your day once again, who is your favorite staff member, what is your occupation and salary again, what's your favorite plant-based food
ナゲット
Im sad theres no josemi
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
i don't know who u are and i dont trust you

its been ok
2 male kids
durango 95
my venezuelan id card is 27685191
I despise communism for a commie-sympathizing dictator ring has been ruining my country since my conception
I had chicken soup w noodles
an hour ago
balsa trees
what I can make off commissions on the internet
it's my mother tongue so it's native but even then I write poetry so I've got a higher knowledge of it than the average
probably "compadre cómpreme un coco, compadre no compro coco, porque poco coco como, y porque poco coco como, poco coco compro." which is a spanish tonguetwister about a man that doesn't eat coconuts, my favorite foregin phrase would be "Tristeza não tem fim, felicidade sim" which is from a brazilian song by antonio carlos jobim, it means "sadness has no end, happiness does"
quora says Volume =¼ (15 +(7 × √5)) /3 × a³ and then use the formula: Volume = ⁵/₁₂ tan(54°) h a² (x 12) and add the answers together?
I have a 3 year old little yorkshire named Benito that my best friend gave me because he had to emigrate to spain
fuck chirs
it was ok I have to work in a while
hampa has always been the chillest to me, every time I joined once in a blue moon, he would join too and we'd talk
I make commissions online for what I can get
broccoli and home-grown avocado

yes