ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
All Game Maintenance and Moderators.

If you're including all Lmods in the category of all moderators then no, while their are really hard working and efficient Lmods who really deserve praise, the job can be pretty low maintenance in some sections. I think GMs and market squid probably have some of the most consistently tiring jobs since they tend to have to respond quite quickly.
Good morning sweet princess
Group-wise, I can tell you the GMs probably need to put the most hours out of all of us. The msquad is the most tiring spot though, just from all the shadiness and complicated cases they're put through. Seriously, major props for all the frustrating and weird stuff those guys go through on a regular basis.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
If you're including all Lmods in the category of all moderators then no, while their are really hard working and efficient Lmods who really deserve praise, the job can be pretty low maintenance in some sections. I think GMs and market squid probably have some of the most consistently tiring jobs since they tend to have to respond quite quickly.

Wouldn't GMs also count as Moderators? If no, then let me rephrase my saying.

All Game Maintenance, Moderators, and GMs.

I don't know what market squad really does, so I didn't say anything about them. If you want to fill me in on their jobs, that'd be appreciated.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Fish, hanz0, suomynona, siku and Tarlan are the busiest, if the ban list is anything to go by.

Jarmund: 11215
JarmundBot: 10940
Fish: 2575
hanz0: 822
suomynona: 735
siku: 609
Tarlan: 609

(Jarmund doesn't count because he uses aimbot).
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Wouldn't GMs also count as Moderators? If no, then let me rephrase my saying.

All Game Maintenance, Moderators, and GMs.

I don't know what market squad really does, so I didn't say anything about them. If you want to fill me in on their jobs, that'd be appreciated.

GM's do count as moderators yes. Market squad generally deal with scam reports and moderate the market which means shit posts, threads, making/removing rules, the actual market blah blah blah you get my point, if it's to do with the market then it's most likely ours.

To be honest this may sound self entitled but I think it's tied between market squad and GM's as we both have to deal with the dumbest of the dumb asses all the time.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Solax and SparyAU, Always onlinr and so nice to others, helped me recover my main which is this one
-----
Solax and SparyAU, Always online and so nice to others, Solax helped me recover my main which is this one
Last edited by Team; Apr 11, 2015 at 09:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Smods do SMod things..

Sounds pretty accurate.

Originally Posted by Litre View Post
Solax and SparyAU, Always online and so nice to others, Solax helped me recover my main which is this one

I'm sensing this might be slightly biased but oh well, I'll accept it.

In my personal opinion, Game Masters deal with a lot of stuff in-game, SMods do a lot of forum work too, as do Clan Mods, and Market Squad. Each weighs in differently and is highly demanding in a different way. To the players, the Game Masters probably look like they work the hardest. But just take in to consideration that these positions are all different.
Dev Teams, at first. Improving the game from 0 to 100.

GMs and Moderators second. Defending the balance in the game and forums.
Every mods have their own job, so all of the people here is a hard worker.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
msquids for sure, they have to deal with market idiots, scams and probably paypal stuff.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Sounds pretty accurate.

I'm sensing this might be slightly biased but oh well, I'll accept it.

In my personal opinion, Game Masters deal with a lot of stuff in-game, SMods do a lot of forum work too, as do Clan Mods, and Market Squad. Each weighs in differently and is highly demanding in a different way. To the players, the Game Masters probably look like they work the hardest. But just take in to consideration that these positions are all different.

I guess everyone's opinion on what the hardest job to do is different as everyone struggles with different areas like if I had to deal with half the shit admins/Smods do I'd probably shoot myself within a week.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang