Toribash
Original Post
How can I pass the time on Tb?
I don't know if some of you can see it, but actually, the toribash community run slowly, that is my impression.
Clans, orgs, staff etc... etc...
We can see some events... some news... but nothing impressive who can bring people back to the game.
+ I heard that Toribash 5.0 won't be something great so...

visibly, the community is stuck between "traditionnal" and "novelty", we don't want to add... a joint (for example) because it can ruin the gameplay, we don't want to work on the "4 players ingame" (I know it's really hard.. maybe impossible, but we don't know if the staff work on it or leaved it so....)

Anyway, you can see in the suggestion thread, that the staff reject so much suggestion, and if they say nothing, old player will do it...

So I wanted to know how you do to take fun on the forum.
(because I can't play ingame, my pc overcharge quicly)

Apologise for my english.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I have also noticed that many people aren't as active as I wished. But besides that. I like to post on other clan's threads and strike up conversations.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I think that you hit the nail on the head. The community is old; new players are hard to find. I mean... I've been playing the game for 2 years now and it has literally not changed at all, and when you compare this to other games, it can seem very worrying.

But I guess that's Toribash for you. It will be Toribash forever. It won't change.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
well but beside that I see a big business (talk about real money)
for example
it's cool, I have nothing against toribash community bring money to the staff but... for what?...
it's about media?
If they extend the reputation of toribash it would be understandable but..

We see nothing, 0 visual on what the staff is doing...
if you take care about this, they let the community die and take a max of money for 0 innovations....

If the staff make a part forum about what they do, I would be glad to speak with them but...
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
You can pass time by playing something else. This game has gone down the sell-out route, where it's more about dressing up your tori-doll and gambling than any actual substantial gameplay.
To be honest I agree with the forums, it's slow but what can I say? I've been playing for 6 years now and I'm still attached to this game because it's unique. It's very true that this game needs more publicity but also new members tend to quit fast because they just don't get good. I have no idea how we could keep new players to the game (training? I don't think so it ends up being boring), the community is dying because old members are slowly leaking away and growing up. I started when I was 10 I'm now 16 I plan to stay (if nothing drastic happens) for another few years (4-5), but I'll end up getting a job and being busy and there goes another toribash player (I'm surprised Chazer is still with us), we need members and we need them fast.
Hmmm new members for what?
If they reproduce the same way then old player it's useless...
it have to come from staff, they did a great job but maybe they should create another game like toribash but maybe on console, or another game with more possibilities.
Look, they can't add a joint... they can't put 4 player or more in the game because it would make servers crash... it would ruin some replays (about the other joint) so they could make it on console.
it's completely possible I'm sure it could be great with gamepad on wii.

This is a good way to kill time

<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
I think that you hit the nail on the head. The community is old; new players are hard to find. I mean... I've been playing the game for 2 years now and it has literally not changed at all, and when you compare this to other games, it can seem very worrying.

But I guess that's Toribash for you. It will be Toribash forever. It won't change.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but we got 3d items? and new colour joints? and joint textures? also comparing toribash to other games is like comparing a dog to a horse. if you're talking about actually changing the game itself, they changed the joint limit, changed around and added some commands, player ghost, etc. also i've been playing for a couple years and i barely see anyone i know ingame now. its just new players. i don't think you can say toribash literally hasn't changed
wow that
sucked