Toribash
Original Post
who is your friend in toribash?
^ title

Mainly it would be people i know from present or past specifically Faint,theee,Goblinslay and people from [Nitro] and some others too
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Members of Crooks.

Theee, Leg, Djtechno, spcr, (one way relationship with Moonshake), Bloomedia, Boerhae, error, Razer.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I live by the rule of impartiality, and as such, I do not believe in having close,
interpersonal relationships with any particular person - there fore, it is against my
way of life to have friends.
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.
ive got fiends likevibe) , (crooks) , sparkyau (my best fiend) ,spcr(best fiend too),sledgren(best fiend tooo!) and another people .
you can say that the community is my fiend
chad5319
My bai bai for eva.
1bio
Taught me the way of tb
Miner2004(i think)
he showed me this game.
Gio
One way relationship, he is a fukin boss.
Originally Posted by ghoul View Post
I live by the rule of impartiality, and as such, I do not believe in having close,
interpersonal relationships with any particular person - there fore, it is against my
way of life to have friends.

holy shit way 2 edgy 4 me
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
i am very good friends with almost all of the community
-----
im going to make a list
-----
ScroteRipper, Cycokill, Grim, d3noth, FlaiemikeyF1, cawa000, death20, 1234567898, qim22, orelacionpatty, DropKick, iinichiellill, Dashie116, rafaelsw08, WeooWeoo, BluWeed, DeakManiac, Furryprints, Nova, DragonFly0, Raiken, AidenSK, TananPro, BONDarenko, DravenGladiator, SwagUp, Cjrocker, Chorizo99, hobo, Katzkune, GamerPro32, DaNewNinja, SirKityCat, TomWanks, kazumaxxx, resinator, tlclay, izzylobes, NoahValeni, iver, Rial, LastKings, MasterT0r3, Gmarrufo, Agony, curvine, XxEgoEaglexX, Donkey, Guy13280, nicoolasw, InoxmanX, Sintese, Yusufdavis, dan4daman4, danilop129, Arctic, Kaito, arian123444, doghello, Kratos, BranMan135, JohnyGat50, Nate, Purple8m, Nicolas, xXAHMETXx, Keshoihut, jj13eldred, splitskin, Zwift, Litre, lucastorre, Chris, Daedalus, JFnseuj, Manta, SruX, moataz123, Stonda2b, Lucitan, guiborges, YuenSiu, Rfifan, 666manowar, Lurk, jack9918, Moonshake, Thalles, Hydra, KYROKILL, Moncheviska, Oxymetal, antoniomdd, ViperBash7, xbcz, nawe123456, Zaun, WhyBeAre, eki27, alamobee, tedster789, pizzapete8, 1tousand, monkeyishi, sicmo, AndreRiege
Last edited by twiggist; Apr 19, 2015 at 06:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
The only one that can be my friend is me.

JK.

Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.