Ranking
Original Post
PSN Card
giving a working $20 psn card to anyone for a good amount of tc or items

dont ask why or how, i dont need it
[3:42:15 PM] Velair: i wanna fuck tyzi[3:42:17 PM] Velair: if its a girl[3:42:19 PM] Velair: possible
I swear, I'm not scamming you. I bought the wrong card at a store cause if I fucking dumbass and supposedly I cant exchange for a steam card. I don't need a PSN Card.
[3:42:15 PM] Velair: i wanna fuck tyzi[3:42:17 PM] Velair: if its a girl[3:42:19 PM] Velair: possible
Hi,

I'm willing to purchase your PSN card for approximately $15 dollars, the price is negotiable.

I'm inquiring you about this because my son like the trendy 'game stations' you have these days. He's dropped out of highschool and I'm just wondering what to do with him. I'm intending to use it as a bribe to get him to make some friends because you see, he hasn't been out of his room for a while and he's really worrying me.
What if he doesn't take in the family business, and if he does, will he be qualified?

I'll be right back, I've got a call coming on my cell phone. Something about a 'shooting'(?) caused by someone who looks like me, almost like they could be my son.

I'll negotiate with you later, I have personal matters to attend to.
HORIZON INDUSTRIES
LOOKING TOWARDS A BETTER FUTURE
Ugh this is the wrong section,if you want to sell stuff use the items forum yet please read the market rules before posting a thread.
Imaparrot~!