Toribash
im not leave me alone i dont want to be here
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Long story short, I have a rival to defeat.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by raiken View Post
Long story short, I have a rival to defeat.

is it ToriBot? haha
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I made all my favorite internet friends here years ago and sticking around is the best way to talk with them and play videogames
oh yeah
Because this game is one of the very few games where I actually made friends.
suck my dicknballs

Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
I made all my favorite internet friends here years ago and sticking around is the best way to talk with them and play videogames

this one

sometimes they let me poke erth when he passes out too.
There are some people like Suomynona, skulfuk, Reta, Icky, arctic, creati0n, fear, moop, blueevil, odlov, imapirate, wizard, cocacobra, tyzi, etc who I care deeply about. I want to keep up with them and see them succeed.

This game also mattered to me a great deal, helped and sometimes hurt my mental health depending on the year. Big part of who I am. Hard to walk away from that sort of stuff.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Pretty much what BISH said. I’ve actually made life long friends due to this game.

Also I like making replays so yeah
i am / was so addicted to the game

however its starting to get very boring now, dueling is more dead than ever and i've been losing lots of interest since that's all i do

also met my girlfriend off this game

can't say i have any good memories from this game though, most of it's just spite or regret