Ranking
Hello! I am Melodicity, I am 13 ( I know I'm young ) I am a blue belt, but this is my main as im moving from my blackbelt as of I was banned for three months (Honeslty i forgot why, it might've been from loanscamming) and forgot my password over that time. JAKNABOX was my main. I specialize in Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, and Mushu/Boxshu. I am active in game, (9/10), I am a bit less active on forum but get around to it, 6/10.I was in VanirGodz. I was kicked because I had gotten into some stuff with one of the clan members. (I was soon going to leave because the things they were saying were just screwed up ) My discord is JAKNABOX#8171 Skype is Jordan RussellTBASH, Here is a few replays of mine, I'd put more in but im not quite sure how. Melodicity signing out. The third one I know I didn't win but I liked the save. The fourth ones kind of old and quite bad, but y'know, whatever.
[EDIT] I am in CST, EST-1
No involve-ish things with fight club at all, don't know how to describe it, sorry for the shortness of this, but i couldn't think of much else.
Attached Files
Application for FC 1 c;.rpl (138.3 KB, 5 views)
walk it out.rpl (55.2 KB, 3 views)
Y tho.rpl (71.3 KB, 2 views)
2nd self spar.rpl (263.2 KB, 2 views)
Mushu kick v2.rpl (41.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Melon; Jun 21, 2017 at 03:53 AM.