Toribash
Original Post
[WIP] The Pilot

Made in 256x256 for a change. Took me a long time to make, but im pretty satisfied with the results so far.

Any comments or critics?
It's awesome

Don't have much time to comment but:

Love the shading

Favorite part is the face that you can see. Really dark and looks great.

What I don't like is how the top and bottom varies so much.

Also, I think you forgot to mirror one part in the lower back

For the lower two circles, they are a bit close together. Looks like they are merging.
Might wanna flip so the back is in the center and round out the angles at the seam.

Love the tubing look. It would be awesome if you could make a slower spin of it (more frames) and then maybe a higher framerate too.
like 200 frames, 50 ms between each?

g2g
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I didn't bother to mirror the bot since its just a WIP
Will upload a slow motion spinny today.
I'd like it better if the oval parts above the face and the back of the head were circles instead.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz

finished.

I don't think I can do that Paine, since I don't work in layers for a reason :P
I like it, lots of detail in the head. Under the eye with the broken glass there is just a black spot... That suppose to be there? I think I see something in it but it's really hard to see. This just going to be a head or is this a set WIP?
Just a head, and its supposed to be there yeah. Its a part of the helmet.
Oh nice!

Now that the top and bottom are done, this thing looks terrific

Could you do a povray spinny? (200 frames, even?)

It's a great head and if you are gonna sell it, it really deserves the best preview it could get.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
oshiii

If you care to make one? I can't be bothered finding pov-ray and the script and do all that right now..
Sure, although it'd be really awesome if, in some free time, you take a look at the tut I posted for pov-ray. Just send the flat, and I'll make the spinny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]