Ranking
View Poll Results: Your opinion on the merge
I love the idea, I'm looking forward to it.
14 Votes / 53.85%
I like the idea but I see some issues with it.
1 Votes / 3.85%
I'm undecided, I see some good and bad aspects.
1 Votes / 3.85%
I don't hate it but it doesn't seem like an overall good idea.
1 Votes / 3.85%
I hate it, it's a terrible idea.
9 Votes / 34.62%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You didn't yet, I was just preventing due to previous ocurrence ):
But please comment/counter argue my post e.e
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Math, I'm not going to leave if the merge passes. Honestly, I was more pissed at what Shmevin said, but I couldn't really care now generally.
Last edited by Rageful; Nov 13, 2011 at 09:43 PM.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Aight, as ya'll know I love both clans. Truth be told I think I post more frequentely in the [one] forum than I do for my own clan... I'd love to see this happen because it would benefit both parties immensely but I don't like seeing you members in [one] to fight. Yes, working long and hard at getting this to work will be worth it but it's kind of pointless if you guys fight amongst yourselves. I think you all should smoke a joint, calm down, sit and chat it out like stoners would... Jkay. But I really want to be in one of these discussions so PM when you guys are talking via chat. I really want to see this merge happen so I can focus on one thing rather than splitting it among two, and so I can work on art with the artists of the new clan to be. Thanks <3
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Aww joshy, is this like you being 6 and seeing your parents fight?

I speak for everyone only myself when I say this, but when we I don't take it personally at all. It just a way of getting our my opinion out there.

When all is said and done, we I just move on, and don't relate the argument to the person.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Omg noah its exactly like that. Its like seeing my mom and dad (coffee and one) fight about whether or not to give birth to my baby bro/sis w/e a clan is ahahaha
Last edited by joshyjojo; Nov 14, 2011 at 05:23 AM.
I didn't intend to fight anyone about this but oh well :/
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
I'm confident that was no one's intention. Let's all try to calm our nuts (minus rainbowz) and talk this out with civil manner :P
Originally Posted by Rageful View Post

Rant...

Only deserved response.

---

Anyway, I kind of wanted to throw back to what Math said, is anybody actually planning on quitting if the merge happens?

---
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~