Ranking
Original Post
Clan Info & NEWS

• WERE OFFICIAL
  • Mrwh00pass made a dire decision
  • He stays!
    BoltGod leaves =/
    Kuttle Leaves =/
Last edited by DeathTone47; Jul 15, 2010 at 10:27 PM.
Clan Info & NEWS
~!Story!~
It was january 1st, 1846. There was bodies scattered throughout the streets of Huskento, the only city that survived the massacre *the cold hearted war between the evil creatures from hell and the toribashians*. Millions of toribashians were killed, leaving only a small handful left. They called themselves "The One's". They were slowly easing their way down the ally ways of Huskento, when out of nowhere, a young girl crawled out of a trash can that had been flipped over so she could hide in it. She was in very bad condition, she had scars, and cuts, and bruises all over her arm, legs, face, and neck. The leader of The One's asked for her name. She said "i cant tell you, theyll kill me". Then the leader of The One's said "you are safe with us, just tell us your name". Then she stated "kuttle, now quick come with me down this tunnel". Then The One's began following her, when they suddenly fell down into a trap, and kuttle kept running. Then kuttle was shot, and you could hear the gun fire through the tunnels echoing. Then the leader of The One's dropped to his knees, and said "this is all because of me, NO! i will not let any more people die". He turned and looked at the other members and began chanting: rage, rage, Rage, RAGE, RAGE!, RAGE!!!... and the chanting began getting very loud and all of the remaining creatures heard it and scoured the streets. The One's, now known as Rage, climbed out of the hole, and went on a death trail killing anything in their way, to avenge the lost toribashians of their death. No longer will another toribashian die to the monsterous creatures walking the city of Huskento.

~!NEWS!~
Were Official!
Last edited by DeathTone47; Jul 18, 2010 at 10:59 AM.