ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Member Info
Guys please post some info about youself so we can get to know each other better. Ill start first

Sex: Male
Hobbies: Fighting, Boxing, Music, Riding bikes, Football
Skills: Im athletic, Strong, And smart
Education: Becoming a junior *11th grade*
Work: None
What do you like to watch: UFC, MMA
What kind of music do you like: Rap, some rock
Short Bio: Im just your average 16 year old... ive practically fallen in love at an early age, and im very calm, and layed back, untill someone fucks with me. I dont fuck around when it comes to my girlfriend, or my family and friends. I won my first backyard fighting match at the age of 12, i broke some 14 year old's nose, and knocked out a tooth. The match lasted 17.5 seconds, and ended in knockout. I then won $200.00.. When i turn 18 im going into MMA from a scout that i know through my uncle. Im a very smart guy, but i dont show it...lol... and well... idk, im very dedicated to this clan and i hope everyone else is as well

please post something like this
Sex: Female
Hobbies: Soccer, Softball, Basketball, Swimming, Track, Cooking, Tae Kwon Do(3rd dan!!!)
Skills: Im athletic, smart, cool
Education: going into 9th grade freshmen
Work: i work at my familys restaurant
What do you like to watch: WWE, UFC, Wipeout
What kind of music do you like: Rap, Rock(i like classic rock), and pop
Short Bio: im a 13 year old girl love soocer was gonna go to switzerland for a tourny to represent the us umm idk got a scholarship to boise state for soccer have a 4.0 gpa all throughout junior high, ummm hmmm.... i like this can a lot have a nice day! .....o and my favorite phrase is CHECK IT!!
Hobbies: Gaming, Video and Photo Editing, Game Making, Cricket.
Skills: Im Smart, funny and a good friend. Oh and i can solve a rubik's cube
Education: Grade 7
Work: None
What do you like to watch: Top Gear, The Simpons, Family guy
What kind of music do you like: Hard rock, Heavy Metal, Techno
Short Bio: Im a 13 year old boy, i love gaming and editing. Im good at Maths and editing, crap at everything else =P
Sex: female
Hobbies: errrrr, idk hanging out, :P psssh, shh
Skills: i'm smart, and..idk I got skillz :P
Education: im in 11th grade :P
Work: errr, lost my last job dumb me
What do you like to watch: lifetime, adult swim, 70's show
What kind of music do you like: rock,hard rock, screamo, country, (all of above)
Short Bio: I am, a nice and loving girl, always here for ya, im 17, just turned :P hee, i lve in louisiana, and Idk much to say here, heh soryy.
<3
Hobbies:Music, biking, Rowing being with friends
Skills: Im athletic, am good in school and, play the piano
Education: going into 11th grade
Work: Does yard work for neihbours count? I get paid.
What do you like to watch: ummm sports and simpsons, family guy, and lots of others
What kind of music do you like: EVERYTHING!
Short Bio:I live in canada. you could say I am kinda quiet when Im around people I don't know. But when im with freinds I can be very fun and outgoing. So I dont have much else to say......
Sex:male
Hobbies: working out,playing pool, and chilling with friends
Skills: Drawing,Eligable in school, And good at reading
Education: Going on to 7th grade
Work: I do work around the house for extra money, and work down stairs helping my Dad's friend with the garage.
What do i like to watch?: Lots of sports,Family Guy, And when i am bored i watch movies on demand.
What kind of music do i like?; Hip hop, and rock.
Short Bio: I live in connecticut. I attend to talk to friends about suffisticated type stuff when i am bored, but i usually talk about funny stuff [ trying to make each other laugh]. And thats just a little bit about me!