ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by kidneypoke View Post
Are you kidding? I love this clan name! its fun and definitly creative.

I totally agree, but i gotta say if i have to suggest something it would be:

Space Marines
Chaos
Chaos Marines
Brotherhood
SteelTalon

Or.... if we really desperate OTPS: Order Of The Pointed Stick, lmfao
Guys, I love the names, but i just havent seen something that caught my interest. We need something short, or with an abbreviation such as the OTPS...lol... Or iCoF, i used to be in that clan, and i loved the name. We need something original, very creative, and unique. (something nobody would ever come up with)
C3 is an epic name. Oh, right, it's taken.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Clan, name...shiiiitttttttttttttttttt I don't know ug my mind is dead , Glowy help us think of a naaame. What about Epic Art, Or Ignorance, Or Kush Hood, hehehe, C4m Colon four ahahaha, kidding. I dont know. im in a dead thinking position right now.
thinking as though this would be the thread u would check most up on. i beat u just then in the bet room u promised me 1k if i beat u (u pretended to be a scammer to see if a scammer was beatable) and here is evidence..
argh my damned computer.... for some reason the replay is saved on the toribash game, but when i try to upload it.. it is just the replays i had BEFORE i redownloaded toribash... im angry. eah. i get 1k XD im sorry im just really poor.

oh and death remember the two names u guys were discussing where... i think rage and hunt3rs

ohhhh dont worry i found it... turns out i have two toribash folders XD
Attached Files
evidence.rpl (16.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ben2368; Jul 12, 2010 at 09:26 AM.