Toribash
Originally Posted by Hadesrealm View Post
Hi I'm Hadesrealm but you can just call me Hades*Triggerhappy* May I join your clan?

Didn't fill out the app,
Lies like crazy,
Not forum active.
Probably bad at the game.

No thanks.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
Hi, my name's Cameron, or TartTurtle in-game. I'm an 18 year old Australian student that's been playing toribash on and off for about five years over multiple (and forgotten) accounts.

I'm a third dan and I tend to only play Aikido and it's variations, but I enjoy messing around every so often in control mods such as lenshu, boxshu and especially ninjutsu... although usually with sub-par results.

As far as the forums go my activity and involvement are pretty minimal. If I'm on the forums then it's for browsing the art threads and unfortunately not much else.

I've been involved in more clans than an account as young as mine probably should be. I figure I'll list them and if you would like details on why i joined/left each one feel free to ask (: -
[Nitro], (Senpai), [Addicted] (now [re]), (Ne), (Vibe), (Future)

The reason I'd like to join (ODB) is mainly because of the skill of the members, I'm the kind of person that enjoys improving myself and being able to gain insights from some of the best TB players, this clan seems like a great way to do just that. (plus a lot of daily training of course)

Well thanks for reading and considering my app, looking forward to hearing from you!

p.s. favourite type of bread is fairy bread (fucking delicious)
p.p.s. the thing i hate most about Qubic is the Q in his name... I dunno... It does things to me.
Last edited by TartTurtle; Sep 7, 2015 at 06:38 AM.
Originally Posted by TartTurtle View Post
Hi, my name's Cameron, or TartTurtle in-game. I'm an 18 year old Australian student that's been playing toribash on and off for about five years over multiple (and forgotten) accounts.

I'm a third dan and I tend to only play Aikido and it's variations, but I enjoy messing around every so often in control mods such as lenshu, boxshu and especially ninjutsu... although usually with sub-par results.

As far as the forums go my activity and involvement are pretty minimal. If I'm on the forums then it's for browsing the art threads and unfortunately not much else.

I've been involved in more clans than an account as young as mine probably should be. I figure I'll list them and if you would like details on why i joined/left each one feel free to ask (: -

The reason I'd like to join (ODB) is mainly because of the skill of the members, I'm the kind of person that enjoys improving myself and being able to gain insights from some of the best TB players, this clan seems like a great way to do just that. (plus a lot of daily training of course)

Well thanks for reading and considering my app, looking forward to hearing from you!

p.p.s. the thing i hate most about Qubic is the Q in his name... I dunno... It does things to me.

Decent application,
Decent player,
I say yes.

One thing though...
Get a little bit more forum active.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
Originally Posted by TartTurtle View Post

I didn't even read the app. Hi Tart, you're a stalker. I like it.
I think I might be retired.
Well, My name is Brad, I am from USA, North Carolina. I am a 10th degree black belt, and i have been playing since 2010 (started on an alt i haven't played on in years). I enjoy playing Aikido and AikidoBigDojo mainly, but every now and then i try some other mod, but I'm better at Aikido than at another mod. I like to make replays and spar as well. The only infracments that i have that i can really remember are just useless posts from when i was new, or forgetting to add "TC only" on a market thread or something. Well, hobbies and stuff, i enjoy anime, wrestling, and video games basically. I do have a Skype (bradley.arnold89). Feel free to add me, but i wont be on it very often. I stopped playing for a while but i have determined that i am back. i have mainly been lurking recently and i came across the clan whilst lurking. I see great potential in this clan and i see some pretty good members so i decided that i want to try to get in. I have had a few past clans, i may not remember them all, but the clans i remember include: Suki, Inq, Elite, and a few failed attempts at making my own clan (Sacred and Domination). I will be able to post at least once a day minimum, but i would still probably post a lot more than that seeing as how i would actually have a reason to want to check the forums and stuff. I don't really have a computer i can use very often so i wont be as in-game active as i am forum active, seeing as how i would check the forums via my cell phone. My favorite bread? White. Because I'm original. My shoe size? 10. What i hate most about Qubic? I don't even know where to start.....

Originally Posted by Master View Post
Well, My name is Brad, I am from USA, North Carolina. I am a 10th degree black belt, and i have been playing since 2010 (started on an alt i haven't played on in years). I enjoy playing Aikido and AikidoBigDojo mainly, but every now and then i try some other mod, but I'm better at Aikido than at another mod. I like to make replays and spar as well. The only infracments that i have that i can really remember are just useless posts from when i was new, or forgetting to add "TC only" on a market thread or something. Well, hobbies and stuff, i enjoy anime, wrestling, and video games basically. I do have a Skype (bradley.arnold89). Feel free to add me, but i wont be on it very often. I stopped playing for a while but i have determined that i am back. i have mainly been lurking recently and i came across the clan whilst lurking. I see great potential in this clan and i see some pretty good members so i decided that i want to try to get in. I have had a few past clans, i may not remember them all, but the clans i remember include: Suki, Inq, Elite, and a few failed attempts at making my own clan (Sacred and Domination). I will be able to post at least once a day minimum, but i would still probably post a lot more than that seeing as how i would actually have a reason to want to check the forums and stuff. I don't really have a computer i can use very often so i wont be as in-game active as i am forum active, seeing as how i would check the forums via my cell phone. My favorite bread? White. Because I'm original. My shoe size? 10. What i hate most about Qubic? I don't even know where to start.....

Hi Master, I can't let you join because you didn't revive Fyre like you said you would. I am much disappoint.

Just kidding, I love you.
I think I might be retired.
Tart add me on Skype and I'll put you in the Skype group I'm so sorry guys I was kind of sleep so I couldn't answer these apps
Last edited by Pimp; Sep 7, 2015 at 03:53 PM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
There's this brown bread but I forgot the name of it but I love that shit. Anyways, I added Pimp on Skype and stuff and whenever I have a computer I will try to get on the irc whenever possible.

Hey! My name is Holo. Some of you might know me as Ben (Benander).
Im 18y old and im from Finland. My hobbys are videogames, Gym and Boxing.
Im doing alot of stuff on computer tho. Studing coding and stuff atm.
Ive been in TB for a long time (for me). Before this account i had a account what i played only in SP.
Im pretty active in forums. I dont post so often but im watching forums like every 2h atleast. Im working on my posting tho.
Ive been in couple clans. for example: Nitro, Idle, Liquor and Vq.
My shoe size is (checks) 41 or thats how in Finland shoesize is sorted by.
I like roll breads. I love em.
I hate Qubic coz hes so bad. Get rekt m8.

Best Regards, Holo