Ranking
Original Post
My first ever Spar CnC
Hey guys, I did my first ever spar the other with L0v3st0n3d and she told me I did exceedingly well for my first ever attempt and had a nack for sparring; while I respect the kind words, shes my friend and I would like some opinions and criticism from the peanut gallery, IE you guys.

A couple things I want to add, I have a problem with weight distribution in TB, so you will see not quite alot of hits, in the beggining I kick her in the head and that was probably the best momentum I get, which is why if you look closely later you see alot of her dodging underneath me, because again, I don't know how to put all my weight into a solid strike, which is one thing I would like you guys to CnC or whatever on.

(Sorry for wall of text) TL ; DR- CnC my replay, I'm bad with weight distribution so Sem dodged alot more of my hits because they wouldn't have looked strong, please CnC the replay and maybe constructively criticize weight distribution.
Attached Files
Spar1 L0v3 V Spart.rpl (562.4 KB, 7 views)
Try to stay on your feet more dont contract your wrists when its not needed hold your neck dont rely on your hands so much if you lose your balance try back stepping and if you dont know how to do that i would advice asking someone ingame or just work on your balance in SP keep sparring though for a first spar it was good.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Thanks for your advice guys, I will try and learn balance distribution, I have alot of trouble when I kick to move and going forward, but whats SP?
-----
Figured it out. Single player. Neevvvver mind.
Last edited by Spartin99; Jun 15, 2014 at 06:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump