Toribash
Originally Posted by max View Post
i thought you had generally forgotten about this game tbf, hey babes (change my name in your signature to max, it's still HOPE <3)

hey betch <3

seems like u got ur tc back
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
i want my career to be something development related, software engineer / developer maybe. How about you guys?
im thinking about going to a fashion school, where id focus on PR or actually switch to design, depends if PR will be my thing or not
do you peeps have an idea of what you want to do in the future? goals, careers maybe?

I express my goals regularly tbh. Previously mentioned in discord. Im gonna get these GCSE's out of the way (UK peeps will know ), do a 3 year course. once ive done that hopefully go to university in Sheffield, and from university in to some website design and development. With my wheelchair basketball on the side of all of this, hence why im going to england. To join one of the english teams where the sport is quite a lot bigger.
Toribash? completed it mate

i winged my GCSE's like it was nothing lmao, i knew i didn't want to go to uni or sixth form or college, went straight into working/apprenticeship - finished my Leisure Operations Qualification, now i'm on my Personal Training qualification, the company im working for is paying for the whole thing if i stay as a life guard (they literally begged me to stay) so now i don't have to pay £3k for my whole qualification up to level 3.

Once all of that is done, im hoping to work for my parents - They have a few businesses but they are setting up a new one which will be a health retreat which will be in England and in Spain... the summer house we once had will be a retreat for people which makes me sad because i now wont be able to go there ;( - but i would love to be working for my parents or self employed at least as a personal trainer, maybe going over to Spain and what not to work with people would be my dream job.
-----
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
this shit really needs to get active. Also that's cool melrose, good luck

There is literally only like 5 people inactive, mitchy, which who is in the [oldies] rank who trestet has kept from [AS] so im going to leave that up to Trestet to see if he wants to keep them or not, the other is Theodore but i cant kick my boy theo man, he an OG ;(
Last edited by max; May 25, 2019 at 02:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i winged my GCSE's like it was nothing lmao, i knew i didn't want to go to uni or sixth form or college, went straight into working/apprenticeship - finished my Leisure Operations Qualification, now i'm on my Personal Training qualification, the company im working for is paying for the whole thing if i stay as a life guard (they literally begged me to stay) so now i don't have to pay £3k for my whole qualification up to level 3.

Once all of that is done, im hoping to work for my parents - They have a few businesses but they are setting up a new one which will be a health retreat which will be in England and in Spain... the summer house we once had will be a retreat for people which makes me sad because i now wont be able to go there ;( - but i would love to be working for my parents or self employed at least as a personal trainer, maybe going over to Spain and what not to work with people would be my dream job.
-----
There is literally only like 5 people inactive, mitchy, which who is in the [oldies] rank who trestet has kept from [AS] so im going to leave that up to Trestet to see if he wants to keep them or not, the other is Theodore but i cant kick my boy theo man, he an OG ;(

Im winging mine aswell, havent hit the books in so long. And dont really plan to at this point, with 4 left. Afterall i only need 4 GCSE's at G Grade or above to get on a level 2 version of the course i want (interactive media), and from the level 2 i can get on the level 3 and on to uni. Sorted.

Activity seemed to have slowed down a little, but that may just be because i dont really play as much anymore. And IM the inactive one, not the rest of us lol.
Toribash? completed it mate