Ranking
Original Post
Acid Drain Parkour
Hey guys I am back! First mod in over 3 years! :O But anyway, i've been working on this one for quite some time and I have decided to share it with you, the toribash community!

The mod is based on a acid drain pipe and basically you need to escape before levels rise. The mod has a few obstacles to get through but all have been tested and players trying will get through! I love this shader with the mod but its not a necessity.

Screenshots

I hope you have fun and enjoy it!
Attached Files
acid_drain.tbm (16.8 KB, 41 views)
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Sick map!
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
Looks quite nice, but I suggest you coordinate certain colours with certain mechanics, the four stepping stones at the start shouldn't be the same colour as the acid at the bottom, just looks kinda wrong. Keep making mods man, love it <3
Awesome looking mod, some colours seem weird, like the first running platforms. It's a neat mod, simple and effective with multiple aspects to test in parkour. Might try it my self even.

Since you would assume acid would dm you it's a bit weird having the platforms be acid hahaha