Ranking
Original Post
Box chat
Okay. I don't know how many of you likes boxing here, but I hope that I'm not the only one. I made this thread to talk about possible fights, favorites etc. My favorite currently is Vasyl Lomachenko. His technique is next level. I'm also super excited about Lomachenko vs Teofimo.
NO TITLE
Joe foreman, he's classic but the way he kept his power for the last rally punch was awesome
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Yeah George Foreman was one of the strongest. That was also the golden age of boxing
NO TITLE
I used to be into boxing a few years ago when i actually used to box and compete but i'm not into it anymore.
I don't have a favorite necessarily, I only really watch big boxing matches like Tyson Fury, Floyd Mayweather, Anthony Joshua etc and kind of root for the person who I like the most out of the two.

You guys heard about Mike Tyson coming back and potentially fighting Evander Holyfield once again?
Yeah Mike is coming back, sadly only for charity. Evander is in bad condition compared to the current Mike. Mike is still a beast lel. Mayweather is not fighting anymore:C
Do you guys saw Naoya Inoue? Thats another monster.
NO TITLE