Toribash
Originally Posted by Tengah View Post
how long do you guys play?

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
approximately 5 minutes
I don't feel like listening to 12 year olds bitch and complain over the internet because they suck at the game they're playing and lost.
It's about fun people, learn to have fun losing instead of winning. You'll enjoy the game more

Well not all of us bitch about the game. I don't mind losing if it doesn't involve winning tc i guess, (sometimes I might bitch about it) but mainly don't . I really don't care about winning at all , I just enjoy the fact that I can spar , and make replays. I don't bet at all, I barley go to any tourneys, and I rarley duel...

I say like starting from 9:00 am, I play all the way until 12:00pm or firther. So that makes it approximately 9 - 16 hours
Last edited by youngsandm; Apr 17, 2014 at 08:25 PM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
I rarely ever play. In the past few months I've played maybe... 1 minute at most. 0 minutes on average per day.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Some times when I host, I play about 8hours a day. Other than that, it's a 1/10.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I know people who play 24/7 and later never return, probably little kids getting into trouble, HOURS:0
I have played almost non stop for a day and a night once... Sometimes I don't play for a month though. I tend to play whenever I can but exams have recently led me to play less. I will probably play 2 to 3 hours a day after exams if the game doesn't crash to many times in those days. I don't tend to play toribash if there is other real life stuff to do but I just fill the spaces in my time with this game. I am probably unusual in the amount I play and my inconsistency.
Good morning sweet princess
Granny*

I used to play like 8 hours a day at the least, but I don't play much anymore. I have some periods where I go ingame a lot, but mostly, I just use the forum.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.