Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
BUMP!
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Opener was pretty cool I like that sort of thing, however the kickoff and the mid-air stuff was rather stiff.

Like Larfen said before, try not to hold everything as default a little relax here or there can make the world of a difference.

decap was gud tho

work on your movement because the ideas are very good
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Alright, thanks MrJingles.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Bump!
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

sunset one is the replay I cnc for you today
I liked the opener, the fact that you took time before going to uke with the spins and getting on your feel in the air and hands on the ground was pretty sweet. However I would've liked more if you continued spins on the ground instead of taking off and going to the moon. At this point the replay gets kinda like "does he have time to actually kill uke?" The decap was okay but it seemed like you struggled a bit in the air which wasn't very nice. Done.
golf
thank you!
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Forgot about this thread. XD Here is another replay kinda rusty
Attached Files
#Vel - When Fear Strikes.rpl (226.4 KB, 15 views)
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

When Fear Strikes
The manip could've been better. I feel that the first grab could've been shorter. Your arms were pretty stiff throughout the replay, especially to the transition of the boom kick. First two kicks were cool but the next two that were done by the same foot was awkward to say the most. The boom was cool and all but the way you changed rotations looked bad. You set your other hand to grab which I'm guessing is by accident. No pose so nothing to do.
See signature
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this