Ranking
View Poll Results: Do You Like This Idea?
Yes
24 Votes / 92.31%
No
2 Votes / 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Signature Showdowns
Well, since signatures are becoming more important I decided to start this sort of game. You have 2 artists, let's call them Artist X and Artist Y. They are given an image and and guidelines for the size of the sig and have 4 days to finish it. After they are done the host of the showdown will make a thread asking the public to vote for the winner by poll.

Wheee!

You have a week to vote if I should start this.

To enter go here.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Re: Signature Showdowns
that would be awsome!!!!!! that and then u should have a avatar contest and ppl should be able to bet on the person who they think will win?
Whoever voted no *cough*Veb*cough* please post their reason so I'll know where to improve on.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
Sounds like fun idea, if i get myself off my artist's block... it's just being rather awful as of late.
Is using other stock photos (meaning all resources you get) in it allowed as long as the picture X appears in it? ^^
What what? In the butt.
Yeah, and as long as it fits into the main theme.
<ducky> The game.
Sorry for the DP, but it looks like this will be happening in the near future.
<ducky> The game.
man iwish i had a signature but i dont man i need to get one
*Lurking about*
Ill bite, im interested. And you all already know my level of work
<( O )>