Toribash
veb did some bad things, reset the forums around 2010 or so and was removed from the community, that might be important info to you idk
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Welcome back, bud.

I'm surprised you remembered your password.

I'm surprised by that too. Welcome back and enjoy your days in toribash
"Pervert is gift. Pervert is Bliss. Pervert is all man's true nature." -PervPerfc (Pervert Perfected)
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
head textures are no longer 2k
I learned that the hard way

Luckily for me I already have one lol

Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
veb did some bad things, reset the forums around 2010 or so and was removed from the community, that might be important info to you idk

This does not surprise me at all haha

Originally Posted by IBooBIPervPerfc View Post
I'm surprised by that too. Welcome back and enjoy your days in toribash

Thanks dude.
Quick question: Is it because you're an oldie that you've gotten a warm welcome or have you done something substantial? Which I'm hoping you remember.

Welcome back, enjoy the new mods, people and items.
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
Quick question: Is it because you're an oldie that you've gotten a warm welcome or have you done something substantial? Which I'm hoping you remember.

Welcome back, enjoy the new mods, people and items.

Honestly, no idea man. A few people remember me, others are just friendly.
I had an impact back then I guess you could say but I doubt many people remember that man. I was part of some pretty cool and well recognized clans back in the day as well as being a ToriAgent (same as GM from what I can gather) for a while etc.

Thanks for the welcome bud, hope to see you around.
welcome back, definitely recognise the name, will prolly remember you more by your head texture than name though, must look it up.

-people who werent a big deal are now a big deal.
-Gynx came back from the dead as and is single handedly waging war against all clans, and winning. even RAWR and BNCY were no match for him, we had to settle for a tie.
-some old fags have now been immortalised in yellow text

Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
I'd say the community is a bit different, the old artists are long gone and new ones seem to be fewer and farther between, but that's just my cynical impression having recently come back as well.

im still here, sort of.
good texturers are few and far between now though.

Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
head textures are no longer 2k
I learned that the hard way

powelly probably remembers when 128 head textures were the only texture in the shop and cost 20k
Last edited by BenDover; Jun 10, 2015 at 02:23 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
welcome back, definitely recognise the name, will prolly remember you more by your head texture than name though, must look it up.

-people who werent a big deal are now a big deal.
-Gynx came back from the dead as and is single handedly waging war against all clans, and winning. even RAWR and BNCY were no match for him, we had to settle for a tie.
-some old fags have now been immortalised in yellow text

im still here, sort of.
good texturers are few and far between now though.

powelly probably remembers when 128 head textures were the only texture in the shop and cost 20k

I definitely remember you dude, what's up? Good to see some older guys around here still. Hopefully see you in-game soon anyway. I've still got the same textures and don't plan on changing them anytime soon.

Gynx gone beast mod eh? Pretty cool really..
I've noticed a lot of awesome clans are dead now

I do remember that lol, mine is probably 128 tbh and I know it was 20k.

Thanks for the welcome back dude!