Ranking
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
1. Vetle
2. My steam is Vetz123 and my skype enge999
3. CEST ill play 2-4 hours a day
4. Mercury
5. about a year ago i was in a clan i dont remember what it was called but i left because i quit playing toribash.
6. Ill usually get along with everyone. And make this clan Stronger and Bigger and just having a good time in general
7. i have been searching for a clan in a while and i think this clan is the right one for me
8. Judo, Akido and Ninjutsu
9. 10.. i dont post that much but im definetly up for posting a lot more on the forum
10. 70-100
11. im a active gamer and i would say im decent in toribash and i want to get much better, in my spare time i usually are with friends and im on skype alot talking with friends when i play
12. 16
13. Norway
14. Norwegian and English
15. to be honest i dont know how to post a replay, but i have played some games with Nies.

I say yes as well. ^~^
~Brohoof Bitches.
Originally Posted by Nies View Post
I say yes as well. ^~^

Invited the user, thanks for voting (Nies) and applying (Velte)
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Maicpizza's app
Hello,My name is maicpizza.If you want to reach me through skype my skype is bradley.marcum2.My timezone is EST. I can play at about 9:00 AM to about 11:PM. I have not been in any other clan which is why im looking to join this one.I can contribute to the clan by trying to keep everyone in touch and connect with everyone so they can make a new freind.I want to join this clan because it looked awesome and the members are amazing. I think the best mods are ABD,and Aikido.My forum activity so far is a 30-100(Trying to inprove it).My in-game activity is a 80-100(I like the game a lot). I am trying to join an epic clan that accepts me for me.I am 13 years of age.I live in america/ohio.I speak english the best.I also do have some replays.
Attached Files
Head go bye bye.rpl (76.3 KB, 2 views)
This is really cool.rpl (27.5 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by maicpizza View Post
Hello,My name is maicpizza.If you want to reach me through skype my skype is bradley.marcum2.My timezone is EST. I can play at about 9:00 AM to about 11:PM. I have not been in any other clan which is why im looking to join this one.I can contribute to the clan by trying to keep everyone in touch and connect with everyone so they can make a new freind.I want to join this clan because it looked awesome and the members are amazing. I think the best mods are ABD,and Aikido.My forum activity so far is a 30-100(Trying to inprove it).My in-game activity is a 80-100(I like the game a lot). I am trying to join an epic clan that accepts me for me.I am 13 years of age.I live in america/ohio.I speak english the best.I also do have some replays.

You're missing some info (Planet) and the app looks horrible. Difficult to read.
No.
1. spacecow14
2. kik messenger, dylaniscool4
3. eastern central time. i can play at around 4 to 9 o'clock pm everyday.
4. neptune
5. LMC (little monsters clan) i left because i noticed that the leader was never on and neiher were any of the members
6. i can contribute atleast 20tc every day and i can help with clan wars.
7. picture this seems like a good clan to be in because i feel like it is trustworthy, if i am in this clan, i feel like people would have my back.
8 .mushu, aikido, jesus copter, lazer survival, and judo
9 .45
10. 80
11. i play sports for my school (football and wrestling). i have airsoft wars with my friends sometimes. i love all animals.
12. 14
13. peirce county, georgia,united states of america
14. english (united states)
15.do not know how to put replays on app

Originally Posted by spacecow14 View Post
1. spacecow14
2. kik messenger, dylaniscool4
3. eastern central time. i can play at around 4 to 9 o'clock pm everyday.
4. neptune
5. LMC (little monsters clan) i left because i noticed that the leader was never on and neiher were any of the members
6. i can contribute atleast 20tc every day and i can help with clan wars.
7. picture this seems like a good clan to be in because i feel like it is trustworthy, if i am in this clan, i feel like people would have my back.
8 .mushu, aikido, jesus copter, lazer survival, and judo
9 .45
10. 80
11. i play sports for my school (football and wrestling). i have airsoft wars with my friends sometimes. i love all animals.
12. 14
13. peirce county, georgia,united states of america
14. english (united states)
15.do not know how to put replays on app

User is in a clan. Your app wasn't good either.

TO ALL APPLICANTS PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE: Check the first post for replay-uploading help!
1. Name; ign; inzim259 real name gabe
2. Means of communication (steam)
3. GMT/Timezone/Times when you can play around 4-6 or 3-5
4. Favorite Planet; hahah earth
5. Previous Clans and why you left/were kicked;i can't remember the name but i left because it was inactive
6. Things you can contribute to the clan;i love teaching others cool moves i make up
7. Why this clan?;i was rejest from metal so i looked and i found pix
8. Best Mods; any 360
9. Forum Activity (1-100, 100 is best) um umumumumum
10. In-Game Activity (1-100, 100 is best) 9-10
11. Other things you would like to add about yourself (Optional but highly recommended) I love to play with friends and manny otehr things but fo a no price i will teach others cool moves i made
12. Age (Optional) ahahha )_)
13. Location (Optional) O_O
14. Native Language/Languages you speak well? English
15. REPLAYS! ADDED THEM<
Attached Files
YES GOTTA GET THIS IN.rpl (74.6 KB, 4 views)
What have I become.rpl (310.3 KB, 3 views)
O_O combo breaker!.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
YOLO.rpl (19.1 KB, 3 views)
kick to the arm or balls .rpl (44.0 KB, 3 views)
?
Originally Posted by inzim259 View Post
1. Name; ign; inzim259 real name gabe
2. Means of communication (steam) You didn't really answer..? What is your steam?
3. GMT/Timezone/Times when you can play around 4-6 or 3-5 I have no idea what this means
4. Favorite Planet; hahah earth Read the rules
5. Previous Clans and why you left/were kicked;i can't remember the name but i left because it was inactive
6. Things you can contribute to the clan;i love teaching others cool moves i make up
7. Why this clan?;i was rejest from metal so i looked and i found pix You looked and you found it
8. Best Mods; any 360 -_-
9. Forum Activity (1-100, 100 is best) um umumumumum I'll take that as a zero.
10. In-Game Activity (1-100, 100 is best) 9-10 That's pretty terrible.
11. Other things you would like to add about yourself (Optional but highly recommended) I love to play with friends and manny otehr things but fo a no price i will teach others cool moves i made "fo a no price"
12. Age (Optional) ahahha )_) What is this
13. Location (Optional) O_O And this
14. Native Language/Languages you speak well? English
15. REPLAYS! ADDED THEM<

I give you a no. If another member votes no, you're done. If another member votes yes, then a third will have to give the deciding vote.
Hello, my name is Vitta, I currently live in Indonesia, GMT +7.
My skype is kinda private, i'll pm you the skype once i'm accepted.
My previous clan is [Ascend] and I left because of its inactivity.
I want to join the clan because it seems fun and i love being in a clan.
My favourite planet is... Umm.... idk any..
My best mod is AikidoBD, and i can contribute in wars, bet servers, tourneys, etc etc etc.
I'm forum active, 70/100 probably for now. Can increase gradually.
Native language: Don't have any, i move from place to place
Thanks a lot!
Originally Posted by Vitta View Post
Hello, my name is Vitta, I currently live in Indonesia, GMT +7.
My skype is kinda private, i'll pm you the skype once i'm accepted.
My previous clan is [Ascend] and I left because of its inactivity.
I want to join the clan because it seems fun and i love being in a clan.
My favourite planet is... Umm.... idk any.. Read the rules.
My best mod is AikidoBD, and i can contribute in wars, bet servers, tourneys, etc etc etc.
I'm forum active, 70/100 probably for now. Can increase gradually.
Native language: Don't have any, i move from place to place
Thanks a lot!

Nice, but where is your ingame activity and replays?

I give you a yes, but remember to read fully.