ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
No point punishing them, you only get a tiny bit of TC from playing as compared to betting or merchanting etc.

It's not the benefits they get, but the fact that they are taking them away from legitimate novices. Every TC they win is a TC that somebody who did nothing wrong loses, and analogously with the stats.

Originally Posted by doxXxob View Post
Just train yourself to beat the higher level. I think alts are normal in other games too. Just do your best in game

Looking forward to find you in game!

Preparing ourselves for fighting black belts is exactly what we are doing by training first with our equals. When you download a new game of a genre you've never played before, do you play on "Insane" expecting to learn the ropes faster than "Easy"?
Originally Posted by Drokuz View Post
It's not the benefits they get, but the fact that they are taking them away from legitimate novices. Every TC they win is a TC that somebody who did nothing wrong loses, and analogously with the stats.

Huh? If they lose then they don't get TC. If your aim is to get TC then losing is wrong.......

I didn't realize you are a farmer only playing to get TC.
Originally Posted by Drokuz View Post
Preparing ourselves for fighting black belts is exactly what we are doing by training first with our equals. When you download a new game of a genre you've never played before, do you play on "Insane" expecting to learn the ropes faster than "Easy"?

You learn faster against overwhelming force than against something you can knock over with your little finger. Learning occurs from falling flat on your face and making mistakes, not constantly winning and strutting about as the big fish in the little pond.

Learning the ropes takes very little time, while mastering a game will take forever. Once you know how to move your character, you need to learn how to move it effectively and efficiently. You don't learn that by playing against equally inefficient and ineffective players. You learn that by playing against better players and seeing what works and what doesn't.

Quite honestly, if the only thing you're worried about is not getting enough tc, which is used for purely cosmetic effects anyways, you should just buy tc. At 10 tc a win, you would need to win 100 games just to get a simple color. To get textures you would need to win somewhere around 1000 per texture. The time that takes is huge. It's more economical to just pay for it at this point.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I really do not think this is a big problem because if half the players in the server are alts that means the beginners get a few games with a even match and a few games with a challenge... Also every great toribash player went through this so it's not exactly going to penalise there skill in the long run, drokuz you think of a great argument for every comment yet you only have 7 post so I'm assuming your an alt, do you play In beginner servers
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
And alts don't means they're strong too, right? Maybe someone make alts because he\she wants a better account than before and maybe they want to start from the first. Right? Tell me if I'm wrong
doxXxob
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You learn faster against overwhelming force than against something you can knock over with your little finger.

We completely agree. However, that doesn't apply to the case we are discussing. Fighting in this rooms means that you do get a challenge (unless you are so pro that you nobody of your same experience stands a chance). Actually, for the average player, 50% of the fights are already against somebody more skilled than him. I cannot agree in that fighting exclusively twice (or more times) as experienced players is better for learning than a gradual approach. I can't even find examples in real life in which that logic makes sense; whether we look at education or sports or whatever, the method of learning and becoming better isn't to throw you into a pit with hungry lions to see what you can do in your first day.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Quite honestly, if the only thing you're worried about is not getting enough tc...

Of course it isn't. But it is yet another reason to dislike this people.

Originally Posted by doxXxob View Post
And alts don't means they're strong too, right? Maybe someone make alts because he\she wants a better account than before and maybe they want to start from the first. Right? Tell me if I'm wrong

I have nothing against alts. What we're talking about is alts that deliberately join begginer rooms to have easy wins.

Originally Posted by smurfing View Post
I really do not think this is a big problem because if half the players in the server are alts that means the beginners get a few games with a even match and a few games with a challenge... Also every great toribash player went through this so it's not exactly going to penalise there skill in the long run, drokuz you think of a great argument for every comment yet you only have 7 post so I'm assuming your an alt, do you play In beginner servers

As I said above, there is already challange by playing against the players with your same experience level. If they wanted even more challenges, they would go to another room.
And I fail to understand on what grounds you are based to think I'm an alt. Should people below black belt have more? Or less? That post is hard to understand.

In any case, I ask: if it's natural to have more experienced players in belt-limited rooms, what is the purpouse of their existence and the programmed limitation in them?