ES Recruitment Drive
That made me so happy. Gilbert looked like a killer.

He could give Usman major problems too. Looks like a cleaner and more powerful striker, and not sure how much Kamaru would wanna tussle with a BJJ world champ on the ground. Dan Hooker's KO of Burns looks even more impressive now in hindsight. I wonder how much his old weight cut compromised his chin when he was at lightweight.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
UFC 250 IS ALMOST UPON US

Predictions time

Amanda Nunes vs. Felicia Spencer - easy pick is easy. Featherweight used to be Cyborg's slaughterhouse, now it's Amanda's slaughterhouse. With Cyborg in Bellator and Nunes in UFC, 145 pounders really just ought to stay in Invicta where they can keep their faces more or less intact. KO in round 2.

Raphael Assuncao vs. Cody Garbrandt - I don't sign onto the idea that Cody has lost a step, I think his style is just too reckless to stay consistent (like the old version of Gaethje). Assuncao is a great fighter and this will be an exciting fight, but ima go with Cody by decision.

Aljamain Sterling vs. Cory Sandhagen - WHY ISN'T THIS A TITLE FIGHT FFS. I understand that Peter Yan also has a claim to a title fight, but both of these guys are more deserving than Aldo (who is 0-1 at bantamweight, regardless of your thoughts on the Moraes judging). Both excellent fighters, giving the slight edge to Sandhagen though. Corey by decision.

Neil Magny vs. Anthony Rocco Martin - I like both guys, but this is definitely a fight between 2 journeymen. Martin has been the slightly more consistent journeyman lately, so going with Martin by decision

Sean O’Malley vs. Eddie Wineland - everyone I've talked to thinks that this will be a super easy fight for O'Malley, but I'm not so sure. Eddie Wineland's best days are definitely behind him and O'Malley has looked super impressive, but this might be O'Malley's first real test against a veteran with great fight-IQ and name-recognition. Having said that, I'm going O'Malley by KO in rounds 1 or 2
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Pretty boring card frankly. Even you have 3 decisions lined up lol. I’m only watching for my boy omalley he’s gonna crush it
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
Pretty boring card frankly. Even you have 3 decisions lined up lol. I’m only watching for my boy omalley he’s gonna crush it

Not a great card, but enough to fuel my addiction. Pretty excited for all fights on the main card apart from Martin vs Magny.

You should at least watch garbrandt's fight too, he's never been in a boring fight. Aljo vs Sandhagen would be a title fight in any other universe and Nunes is the female GOAT. Not that bad!

I got Aljo - I just think he's such a ninja. Also I have magny but that was just based off of his last performance which was insanely dominant
I apologise for this post.
I hope she doesn't fight like last time goddamn that was boring
I apologise for this post.
Lost my multibet last time cus she didn't finish, that bitch

Agree with you Moop, but Magny is definitely gonna beat Rocco. Assuncao might surprise us too.

Also, June 13th full fight card has been released. Is this this worst card in UFC history? I think it might be. They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for this one.

Main Card (9 PM ET, ESPN/ESPN+)

Jessica Eye vs. Cynthia Calvillo
Karl Roberson vs. Marvin Vettori
Merab Dvalishvili vs. Ray Borg
Andre Fili vs. Charles Jourdain
Jordan Espinosa vs. Mark De La Rosa

Preliminary Card (6 PM ET, ESPN/ESPN+)

Mariya Agapova vs. Melissa Gatto
Charles Rosa vs. Kevin Aguilar
Julia Avila vs. Gina Mazany
Ryan Benoit vs. Tyson Nam
Jordan Griffin vs. Derrick Minner
Last edited by Ele; Jun 5, 2020 at 09:12 AM.