nasa tricks pla cnc bb
Replays

Please Give Me Tips
Attached Files
pogpbland.rpl (163.3 KB, 22 views)
War.rpl (411.8 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by nasa; Jan 26, 2021 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Fix
wonder whos alt this is

theres not much advice to give u since u clearly know what ur doing ur just intentionally messing up ur setups
not an alt
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
wonder whos alt this is

theres not much advice to give u since u clearly know what ur doing ur just intentionally messing up ur setups

I Learned quite quickly although u think im an alt.I play alot and I've been taught alot of stuff from people like Jagger,Obito,Bnbnx,Karbn and more, thank you for thinking im good at the game.I believe you are a really good replaymaker and it's quite awesome that you posted here
Last edited by nasa; Sep 24, 2020 at 07:56 AM.
Originally Posted by nasa View Post
I Learned quite quickly although u think im an alt.I play alot and I've been taught alot of stuff from people like Jagger,Obito,Bnbnx,Karbn and more, thank you for thinking im good at the game.I believe you are a really good replaymaker and it's quite awesome that you posted here

lmfao sorry its just kinda funny the way they think youre an alt intentionally messing your setups up

edit: epik replays doe

edit: what if you ARE an alt wtf
Last edited by bouyard; Sep 24, 2020 at 01:18 PM.
I look more like an alt than you imo namechange is pretty expensive for a replaymaker that doesn't duel . I think you already passed the basics and you should think more on improving your setups. Your glutes management is kinda poor, sometimes the other glutes is relax and the other one is extended which kills the full potential on the setups. Reposition the legs and let the foot stay in flat to allow better rotation when transition to Cheats.
Originally Posted by JoHarith11 View Post
I look more like an alt than you imo namechange is pretty expensive for a replaymaker that doesn't duel . I think you already passed the basics and you should think more on improving your setups. Your glutes management is kinda poor, sometimes the other glutes is relax and the other one is extended which kills the full potential on the setups. Reposition the legs and let the foot stay in flat to allow better rotation when transition to Cheats.

TY Jo ))