Toribash
Nice, I didn't you had talent in these stuff Freddy 8O. Then so smexy tori's that you just wanna touch all over, and floops head is so unique I've never seen that style before also Jobo must've spent like 3hrs on those super detailed eyes on his head.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by freddy1998 View Post
Wow O.o

I don't know mutch about halo BUT it looks like you are REALLY good at it + Some video making skills, Love it

By the way, what program are you use wen you edit videos?
-----

NICE RAINBOWS
meh
. viiiiiiiid
with shaders it could be better...
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
you did it when i was in "hold all" and not in replay, so i got ugly force
I apologise for this post.
Freddy, you need to practice more. The image edition you made looks very poor. Try adding some background effects e.g. a c4d render with low opacity and overlay layer style, try playing with image levels, use some brushes, combine some of default filters. Try spending more time on that image, and it will improve your style a lot. I guarantee.

FYI, I was also starting from the images like this, later I downloaded tribal brushes and started to make sets using them. With practice come the knowledge, consider this when you will make another picture ^^
[Latvian][GATA]
Free Head Textures
You should post a video of you working Wancorne, I'm curious how your produce such flawlessness.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Wancorne View Post
Freddy, you need to practice more. The image edition you made looks very poor. Try adding some background effects e.g. a c4d render with low opacity and overlay layer style, try playing with image levels, use some brushes, combine some of default filters. Try spending more time on that image, and it will improve your style a lot. I guarantee.

FYI, I was also starting from the images like this, later I downloaded tribal brushes and started to make sets using them. With practice come the knowledge, consider this when you will make another picture ^^

Really nice bro, you should really try shaders/raytracing though.:3
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag