Ranking
Ok so basically Im applying again, i applied many moons ago but now Im hopefully better. Literally, joining ORMO is one of the few things I REALLY want to do before the game fully dies out
so here we go:

burning bridges and battling bitches: Just a bunch of dms with a skeet
genocidal genevieve: Split Decap
thirsty boys and nuclear toys: Manip kinda thing

I have another replay primed and ready to go if you guys wanna see more

I hope I get in this time, I dont know if my fragile heart can take such a beating if I dont
Attached Files
wnw - genocidal genevieve.rpl (181.3 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by WerNerWerr; Oct 1, 2019 at 09:27 AM. Reason: ...
| TANG |
please be my friend :( Leviathot#5602
The first replay is made of pretty basic routines, and although it looks fine it's not very refined. Your right knee changes from holding to contracting multiple times throughout the opener for no apparent reason, and your pecs don't work together with the chest for the spins, the chest is almost always delayed. Dms are alright. Your decision to grab immediately after the big swing hit completely killed its perceived force, but hoenstly I think it's a matter of taste. The skeet is in my opinion not worth throwing yourself off balance and forcing a questionable transition to the pose.

Second replay has more interesting movements. The first kick is an exception, everything is stiff except for the kicking leg and the contracting elbow, if anything it made it harder for you. If you pause around frame 135 it's very easy to see how your pecs are swinging much earlier than your chest and consequently making your spins weaker. I'm a fan of the front flip to pose.

Obviously not a huge fan of the repeating opener in the last replay, that aside the movement looks somewhat lazy. Many readjustments and tweaks that should have been avoided by editing earlier, such as your right hand suddenly reaching for the floor at 480, and lowering your arm at 420 after letting it drift too far up. Although your didn't take damage, the manipulation wasn't particularly pretty or powerful, I don't think the trade was worth it. I did like the boomhit punch, pretty stylish and clean.

I'd say keep refining your movement, and think slightly ahead, how will this movement affect my ability to kick/jump/etc later.., and set up your arms and legs for kicks or pushing off the floor early so you don't have to prepare everything very late.
This is a secondary and very subjective point, but I think having your turnframes very low and using shift+space too much gives you a poor perception of movement. Movements that might not fit in look more acceptable because you're essentially making everything in slow motion.
My vote is a no, but as always hope to see another app later on. As for your previous apps, I don't particularly recall them, but anyone who keeps at it will eventually be cool enough to join.
Last edited by pusga; Oct 4, 2019 at 04:48 PM.
oh yeah
My replays on my last app were absolutely torn apart last time, with like nothing good to say about them, so I'm glad I'm getting better. Since you voted no I'm assuming I won't make it in, but thanks for the advice, I appreciate the criticism <3
| TANG |
please be my friend :( Leviathot#5602
Originally Posted by WerNerWerr View Post
Does only one vote mean Im in vote purgatory or?

if it means anything to you, one vote was all i needed
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
if it means anything to you, one vote was all i needed

yes, as long as the vote is from a recruiter.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
i'm back after 2 years and i didn't change anything and i still fuck with pusga.
Attached Files
system_REBOOT_KillerBotX.rpl (450.6 KB, 17 views)
i was a bored child.rpl (383.9 KB, 12 views)
tryna unrust be like.rpl (467.8 KB, 12 views)
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
greetings mister killerbot

so in the first replay the movement was really stiff and looked pretty wack for the majority of the replay.

it seems like you only used a couple joints at the time which makes it look like you're either lazy or just dont have full control of the tori.

the most obvious example is around frame 600 when you raised your sholder and just left it like that for half of the replay

the first 3 hits you got on uke looked pretty sweet but in the 4th you ghosted thru his shin which made the replay glitch.

very last kick at frame 180 ish looked pretty solid imo but other than that dms were really messy.

I dont know a lot about tricking but in the second replay your movement is a lot better.

this replay seems to be pretty well made but the issue i have with this is that it doesnt really stick out to me from a lot of other recent tricking replays ive seen.

last replay seems to be mostly about dms which i usually wouldnt have much of a problem with but most of the kick looks either messy or weak.

for example at around 600 where you have your knee extended and contract it again the frame you get the dm, if you would have left it extended for a bit longer the hit would have looked like it had a lot more impact rather than just tapping uke.

I'll go ahead and vote no.

I think if you tried to make the hits look more powerful and pleasing to the eye rather than getting a bunch of dms your replays would probably be a lot better.

other than that you should try kicking with your feet rather than the shins. (speaking of shins please try to not ghost thru ukes, there is a good chance it will make your replay glitch) :^)
damn and i already made another replay,ok see you guys in 1 year.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku