Ranking
Original Post
Fastest self decap
TheKnife, the god of suicide brings upon you what could very well be the record of fast suicides.
At least until someone is like "zomg i can do better" and proves their cause.
Anyway, here you go.
24 frame suicide consists of 24 frames and is of me ripping both my arms, my head, and my right pec off.
13 frame suicide consists of 13 frames and is of me ripping both my arms and hands off.

That's pretty fast, right?

I realize 13 frame suicide is much faster, but it's so simple I just had to add 24 frame suicide as well.
It's very nice.
Attached Files
Knife_24framesuicide.rpl (15.6 KB, 309 views)
Knife_13framesuicide.rpl (10.4 KB, 279 views)
Re: Fastest self decap
Decaps abs, 18 frames.
Decaps Abs + Chest 24 frames.. then my head later. I bet I can make this much faster but I didn't wanna edit it it's too funny!
Pecs + hand 47 frames.. I had it way faster, like.. 36 frames but I couldn't do the replay again X_X
Attached Files
DecapAb18Frames.rpl (15.6 KB, 101 views)
hahaAB+CHEST 25F.rpl (26.0 KB, 85 views)
Pecshand47F.rpl (25.9 KB, 53 views)
not only is that not 11 frames, you didn't even dismember anything
All knowing
There was a replay made by CheZ, and I think he broke almost every part of his body pretty damn quick. I think it's one of the replays that comes with the game. I think it's called something like.. CheZ Spinning head.
Oh that.
He managed to trigger a self explosion, which is pretty hard, but it was at least 50 frames.
Attached Files
uberspinning_clean.rpl (1.7 KB, 168 views)
Originally Posted by TheKnife
TheKnife, the god of suicide brings upon you what could very well be the record of fast suicides.
At least until someone is like "zomg i can do better" and proves their cause.
Anyway, here you go.
24 frame suicide consists of 24 frames and is of me ripping both my arms, my head, and my right pec off.
13 frame suicide consists of 13 frames and is of me ripping both my arms and hands off.

That's pretty fast, right?

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh