Toribash
Ooof, not posting on the thread for the past two weeks has me a little worried. instead of only being on discord we could talk a little more on here besides discord aggravates me.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Originally Posted by Charm View Post
well happy new year ya bunch of mugs.

oof well aint you late on that haha. good to see you back from your break :3 and why you no speak to me in game bb i thought we was close ;)

I did but ya never answered scrub,

Hope you all had a good celebration. New year same shit
my shit is new thank you very much, but im planning on getting a new place with decent internet here soon. but im also considering getting a car first
Originally Posted by Charm View Post
I did but ya never answered scrub,

Hope you all had a good celebration. New year same shit

I never saw. must have missed it thats my b bro XD

Originally Posted by Convict View Post
my shit is new thank you very much, but im planning on getting a new place with decent internet here soon. but im also considering getting a car first

i would get the car first tbh. cant really do anything without a car...

just got the new place, need wifi then just gonna wait it out so i can buy a nice car i dont have to fix. Im looking at promotion to my job here by april going to be making good money again.
That’s good convict. I wish you luck on the promotion.

As of right now starting Monday I won’t be on Much if at all. I’m doing a favor for my uncle making a little money on the side so I’m out of town with no WiFi or no computer so I will not be on this week.