Toribash
Original Post
Love them parrots!
cross that out! chocos inactive all is well!
Last edited by PNUT; Oct 17, 2008 at 05:12 AM. Reason: changed mind
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
yarrg... maybe we should war the parrots!
/invades

Lol, that thread got deleted when Orange went on a cleaning spree. TBH I'm confused about your rant. A few days ago you were quite happily laughing and joining in with us & most the members (kpenguin12 excluded - who we've kicked anyway) even said you weren't like they expected.

As you may have noticed Choco's currently not a leader, and me & Moop have nothing against you. Crossed wires somewhere me thinks?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
ye, i have no problem with u pnut, the only members that dont like u are choco (hu is very inactive) and kpenguin, who weve kicked out.

Wts ur problem with us? Weve done nothing to u
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
/invades aswell.
Pnut no one said they didnt like you when you were on the other day in fact people were being fairly nice with you considering all the childish shit that happened when you were leader of Parrot.
Im not really sure what you think people should be grateful for though as it has taken a hell of a lot of work to raise the clan from the laughing stock you made it to what it is now. Plus you were paid back all tori creds 20k back that you paid to the clan.
It was Manbreakfast who booted you from being leader of the clan not choco.
If you actually read the thread properly you would notice that Skulfuk was defending you to people who questioned your reasons for talking on the parrot forum with quotes like '' actually hes a nice guy'' ect.
It really pisses me off when people do things like this. Are you trying to drag down the name of the clan AGAIN when WE have worked so hard to drag it out of the shit you left it in?
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
what she said
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
oh thats great then... those posts just left.. unsavory memories.
oh wait.... CHOCOS GONE!?!? DDDDDDDDD!!! AWSUM!!!! im so happy i could kick a small talkative bird!
No Choco hasn't gone he has just not been very active lately due to computer problems so Skul and Moop are joint leader.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com