Ranking
Original Post
New Legends - 2019 Edition

TIcux

Crazy Russian war machine.
Dominated The Best of the Champions for years and hoarded hundreds of old Shiai Tokens.
Leader of Alpha clan.

Orko

Pioneer in replay making and the multiplayer scene.
Curator of book of records and the stock replay folder.
GameMaster who grew to Event Squad Administrator.

Diamond

Absolute beast of a player and one of the best Toribash duelers.
Toribash 2018 World Champion.
Richest player Toribash ever had.

BinkLawz

Invented a new style of play in a game that was already 8 years old.
Completely selftaught replaymaker who became a master all on his own.
Founder of MAS and creator of the most realistic martial arts demos Toribash has ever seen.

killer3366

One of the strongest players Toribash ever had.
Completely dominated the -shu mods in 2012-2014.
Leader of RelaxAll clan.

pfffff

no glOw...

WEAK

jk congratz ily orko
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
In all honesty I think I’ve been doing realism longer than bink. I’ve been hitting mma moves in aikido since my start in 2011. I understand this is not the same as MASing. The only difference is I do my stuff competitively while his his choreography.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Footlox View Post
In all honesty I think I’ve been doing realism longer than bink. I’ve been hitting mma moves in aikido since my start in 2011. I understand this is not the same as MASing. The only difference is I do my stuff competitively while his his choreography.

this is actually a very true statement

where can we suggest Aquita/Footlox for a legend?
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15

Uke has done it too in the tutorial so what's the big deal
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by snake View Post
this is actually a very true statement

where can we suggest Aquita/Footlox for a legend?

through PM to admin or upwards*
Last edited by Icky; Mar 31, 2019 at 10:21 AM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you

lmao, who this guy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by Colors View Post
lmao, who this guy

thats footlox, formerly known as aquita

leader of Team Aikido, and a really good aikido player that tries (and succeeds) to implement MMA moves into aikido.

while not as well known, I'd argue that he's done as much if not more than binklawz. Unfortunately, Team Aikido is more or less dead now, but he contributed loads of technique tutorials during his time as a member / leader.

Performing MMA moves in aikido isn't very popular, considering your goal is usually to win, and MAS and sparring are much easier to perform realistic fighting in, but that doesn't mean footlox is undeserving of legend status. He's crazy good at pulling off his MMA techniques in aikido, despite being in a competitive setting with DQ and varying turnframes. The only two people who are anywhere near as good are monkeyishi and Rouxster, neither of which have contributed as much to the Aikido Team.

funny meme though
I'm just gamin' man
If that's the case then the Team Sambo roster should be there as well being as it was the first official Organization in the game and it brought Greykido to the public.

Special thanks to Gr3yh47 for that amazing mod. <3

Anywho, Bink brought a whole new out look and play style to the game which has became very popular through his contribution with its development.
Comparing someones Aikido play style (which most have regardless) to someone who basically developed something completely new and unheard of (and mastered it) is not even a close comparison in my opinion.