Ranking
Original Post
Zane's Boxing Mod.
Hey again, I'm sure there are at least 100 of these mods, but i'm gonna make one too :P.

Hope u like it.

Recomended Settings:

Engage Distance: 120
Grip: NO
Matchframes: 200 - 450
Turnframes: 10 - 50

All else: Default

Mods:

Boxing-Normal (normal boxing)
Death Boxing (instagib)

Details:

~Gloves are dark red
~All grey pieces are DQ resistant
~(Death Boxing) Gloves are instagib
~Torsos biult up
~Legs more bulky
~Arms have strong momentum
~Feet are flat and large to aid boxing ability
~Gloves are spheers
~Joints touching grey are No-DQ

Picture:
(Death Boxing)

Attached Files
Boxing-Normal.tbm (2.8 KB, 48 views)
Boxing Decap.rpl (18.6 KB, 32 views)
DeathBoxing.tbm (2.8 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by ZaneNutio; Oct 11, 2007 at 07:42 AM.
UPDATE!!!

Ok, i did some mod fixes, so not the joints touching grey are no DQ too

I made the hands spheers.

_Changing 1st Post_
lol ill just go play the toriboxing script which has already been made but good effort
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Yeah, I know about the script, This if like for having replays and sutch, because the script won't let you get replays.
it's great, it just suffers from the same problem all toribash boxing mods do: you only get a few hits. it's not your fault, though, it's bound to be so with so low gravity and friction... that gives me an idea... i might make a boxingish mod myself someday. i'm centering on tekken mods now, though. anyone know if there's an anti-dm flag?
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
right you are, in both cases, but neither is waht i'm looking for. you see, flag 16 (or 6?) is instagib itself and anti-instagib, i'm not even sure is it all-round anti-dm. and yes, i could turn DM off, but the i couldn't dm at all, i want a certain joint to be un-dm-able, or rather, i want to make a dood that can only be dm'ed from certain points.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Pretty sweet mod mate, its fun ^_^ With the release of 3.0 imminent you might be able to built yourself a boxing ring or something.

(good to see everyone makes new kinds of boxing mods off my brother Muaythai's mod!)
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole