Ranking
SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF!
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
What about splegg? XD thats probably an exclusive thing.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Would it be cool to use mods like Smart Moving and the like?
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
mods like that get screwed by lag sometimes.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Well jeez Zander you dont need to be so negetive... jk. What about Hamachi? instead of finding a Tekkit server that has all the rules already on?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Screenie for Ysome
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2013-09-01 at 5.00.05 PM.jpg  
When setting up the server, (If we use Hamachi) We should use pixelmon, a very fun mod I know of
There was a recent update as well. So that would be pretty fun.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Dont really get how to get pixelmon... So really I would prefer otherwise.

COME ON YSOME, YOU MINDCHANGING SHIT.

I'm sorry angry me! D:

YOU SHOULD BE!