Ranking
http://pixelmonmod.com/blog/ Scroll down a bit, there's a download link for 2.3.1. We just need to get a server, and then install pixelmon on it.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Is pixelmon not compatible with nukes?
Just saying I'd rather have nukes.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Does an Oblivion member have a server ready or what, I've been waiting for this to happen for months. I'm itching to go blow something up!
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
*offers Vrad Nancy, the blow-up doll.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Decided a little bit late to document my progress on building a courthouse. No real template to work off of, just some reference pictures on the internet and my memory of the courthouse in Springfield IL.

Added the pillars and the pediment, along with a dome that I plopped on top in MCEdit (because I was getting frustrated doing it by hand). A few minor tweaks to some of the detailing.

As always, this post will be edited for progression updates, so check back every time you get on your computer. I'll probably have changed it.

DAY 2 OF CONSTRUCTION: Bats have infested the construction site. The /killall command does nothing. I may have to resort to a combination of extreme lighting and a diamond sword. Food supplies running low. Builders' morale also decreasing. I might have to drink my own piss, and advise the other workers to do so as well.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Sep 12, 2013 at 04:17 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Alright when is this server going to happen this is taking hella long
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
That would be nice unlimita. I also know my friend Nico is building a custom server tomorrow, so I can always ask him to host one for us as a last resort.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I have a couple of new ships for you to ogle at. My Single Player Commands stopped working after I accidentally updated, so I could not finish the inside of the Court House. I resorted to building a couple of more "manual" objects. I present:

The HES (Hawke Empire Ship) Passion

And the Ship of the Line of the Hawke Empire Fleet, the HES Broken Chain