Toribash
ok sorry
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Can't believe you still play this game, Rfifan. Also, Saku, I'm guessing you're the leader of the pack? Tell me about yourself.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
he’s the leader of the bunch you know him well
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I don't play the game anymore. I just hang out with these people
Originally Posted by BioEx View Post
Can't believe you still play this game, Rfifan. Also, Saku, I'm guessing you're the leader of the pack? Tell me about yourself.

Failure to identify the true leader (me), Rejected.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

You may get unrejected if you can last a 30 minute Skype call talking to sunther about a topic of his choosing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
I don't play the game anymore. I just hang out with these people

I see~

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Failure to identify the true leader (me), Rejected.

Originally Posted by lillian View Post
You may get unrejected if you can last a 30 minute Skype call talking to sunther about a topic of his choosing

I can definitely do Skype. I can take it a step further and talk to him through MSN. Any topic. I'm available all day all night for the *ahem "true leader".
Originally Posted by BioEx View Post

I am a bodybuilder and enjoy long walks on the beach.

Apathetic User