ES Recruitment Drive
So I've been practicing my freerunning, I'm not done with this yet and I've only edited it once so far,
Attached Files
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Well it's a wip... I actually happened to like the spins i did though... Didn't think there was anybody opposing to that... But thank you for the rate, I'll work on it now...
-----
Back to uke annihilation replays:
Attached Files
-DNX The Real Enemosity.rpl (149.9 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by DeathNoteX; Sep 5, 2011 at 09:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
☼Extreme til the end☼
Originally Posted by DeathNoteX View Post
Back to uke annihilation replays:

Did you get permission from the guy who made the first part of the replay? Because it's certainly not yours.
It is nuthug's starting position, but I took a completely different turn using it ._. and i know the procedure to making a 540 kick but it's an original replay made by me the only unoriginality in this was the starting position and since it's a standard opener for any spinning kick, then I just used it anyways... But I didn't know you needed permission to use an opener...

Anywho I just finished a parkour run a few minutes ago. Zalmoxis you were right about good replays taking longer than 10 minutes... This took me 3 days :o
Attached Files
☼Extreme til the end☼
You used more than the opener, you used a few more frames after that too even though you shouldn't without his permision.
I ran them both through enikesha and the only identical part is the opener on the first frame. Even then, it never was Nuthug's opener. It was Extremerun's, hence Nuthug's replay being named "extremerunedit"!

Anyway yeah, I don't enforce the need for permission to use such a short piece of an opener. If it was something like 100-200+ frames you were taking, credit where it's due though.
Anyways concerning the parkour replay:

The movement was all random, you had no balance and overall I can't say anything too good about it, sorry. Try to parkour on a more realistic/easy mode instead of an arcade-like one which is meant more for MP. I enjoyed the ultimate_freerun.tbm and oblivionparkour.tbm ones the most.
Yeah I was rushing through it a lot ^-^" didn't have enough patience to make it more stylish but working quick you have to admit that it was pretty decent for someone who's new at parkour
☼Extreme til the end☼