ES Recruitment Drive
I'm coming back to replay making again so here's a little wip I'm making :P
Attached Files
%DNX Rotational Ownage.rpl (80.2 KB, 33 views)
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
The opener was nice, but you killed every flow and nice movement at 320 :[. The decap wasn't too good, but the movement after that looked promising up until that grab that kind of killed it. Try to get a better position for the kick by moving somplace else.
Alright :P I'm gonna try and make this a mad man since I have a good position according to you. I'll add another 500 frames and work on the grab part. Thanks for the comment though
☼Extreme til the end☼
So I've been thinking about what zalmoxis said about the decap of rotational ownage being a little unclean, but I'm fixing that so it would be my next masterpiece. Take a look ^-^ :
-----
-bump-
Attached Files
%DNX Rotational Ownage v3.rpl (88.1 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by DeathNoteX; Sep 25, 2011 at 11:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
☼Extreme til the end☼
This time I loved the decap, it was really smooth and the landing itself wasn't too bad. But you should fix the style of your movemnt and balance-keeping overall and never keep the abs extended or relax for too long.
alright I'll work on it some time later

but for now enjoy my older replays ^-^ :
Attached Files
DNX DEADLY MASTERPIECE DX.rpl (112.1 KB, 21 views)
☼Extreme til the end☼
First one, I like the style but, u are on low gravity, and u use grab on ur irst punch.
7.5/10
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
I'll comment on the masterpiece replay:

You ghosted through your leg in the opener which was bad, and you moved uke which was the worst thing you can do beside hacking the replay. The decap wasn't too great either, it was messy.

All in all, never move uke no matter what.
well i made this replay before I knew we could actually edit replays lol... But now i know so much better than that and could probably do it without moving him both of these were made in my admin copying period 5-6 months ago...
☼Extreme til the end☼
Made a new wip... Not done with it but tell me wut chu think so far
Attached Files
%DNX Egotistic Values .wip..rpl (113.2 KB, 18 views)
☼Extreme til the end☼