but Overall it is Sexy as fak
Pls stahp making me look so bad
I dont even Signature okay
neat stuff
no problems with it other than ur left knee at frames 610 to like 530

and u hit ur head
thats fuCKIJNG ILLESGAL
baha
Chuwaka: Nice opener good and smooth. Love the start to the manip! it looks sick af. Nice hook kick good boom and sick last kick. gg man

Your a tad bit floating but w/e
fuck, i didn't post this

i'm posting this

i managed to do a madman again

i've fallen 50 feet, broke a rib or 6, my arm got caught on a pillar and tore off, and i think i have a severe concussion

figuratively speaking
Attached Files
_browntail.rpl (266.1 KB, 26 views)
beware
the goblin
hey look funny marrez came back for a while. n e way i can tell you and i are having similar problems towards replay making. it was all done well but its not very outside-the-box huh? honestly i just think its a matter of interest, we don't play the game that much anymore so our style's have washed away some what. if im blowing this out my ass let me know. we should collab if you're up to it. i'll pm you

btw that other replay above chuwaka is sick nasty cool job
Last edited by Nearly; Mar 11, 2016 at 09:47 AM.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
hey look funny marrez came back for a while. n e way i can tell you and i are having similar problems towards replay making. it was all done well but its not very outside-the-box huh? honestly i just think its a matter of interest, we don't play the game that much anymore so our style's have washed away some what. if im blowing this out my ass let me know. we should collab if you're up to it. i'll pm you

btw that other replay above chuwaka is sick nasty cool job

nah, you pretty much summed it up. still enjoy dickin' around though.

i'd collab if i didn't have this motivation issue.

EDIT: fuck, forgot to post a replay again
Attached Files
_vingkendrick.rpl (320.7 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by Marrez; Mar 20, 2016 at 10:53 AM. Reason: fuck
beware
the goblin