Ranking
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Why? Isn't he like cheap?

Have you used your 1 free Legend on the shop yet? I used it on Hattori because I thought she'd be S+ tier again someday.

1 free legend?
wot
i only bought one
dreamy suicide act
Oh, I thought you get one free legend when you start. Maybe it was for the beta testers? Wow, they actually rewarded me for doing absolutely nothing.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Pretty proud of myself now.
Got myself a White Queen Nai, plus owning a White Hattori.
Should I go for White Teros? Because I tried him out only for the missions to get my White Queen Nai. Totally worth it. Like I have to bust my ass for the Black Queen Nai, and the Black Hattori. Should I add Black/White Teros?

Gallery of Whites

By the way, we should totally make that skype group to hit each other up to brawl. Pretty much bored doing Online Matches over and over again.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Originally Posted by Yaysian View Post
Pretty proud of myself now.
Got myself a White Queen Nai, plus owning a White Hattori.
Should I go for White Teros? Because I tried him out only for the missions to get my White Queen Nai. Totally worth it. Like I have to bust my ass for the Black Queen Nai, and the Black Hattori. Should I add Black/White Teros?

Gallery of Whites

By the way, we should totally make that skype group to hit each other up to brawl. Pretty much bored doing Online Matches over and over again.

Go for adding me on steam Ill take you on, SmallBowl is my name :v and smallbowl2 is the account thing
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Well funny thing is, my steam account is registered as a limited account, since I never bought anything. So I can't add anyone but you can add me on steam for brawl stuff.

๖ۣۜYay
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
add me on steam at kZwiftor, I started playing brawlhalla recently, and its a blast.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
is there a way to play 2v2 ranked with a friend?
i only saw the option to connect a controller
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
is there a way to play 2v2 ranked with a friend?
i only saw the option to connect a controller

You pretty much have to have 2 different PCs as far as Im aware
One of you sits in the 2v2 lobby, the other goes to the main menu, looks in the top right corner for the friends tab, then clicks you and clicks join