Ranking
Hello ishi. Never really had a chance speaking to you, and I got one question, more of a TB related one. No-QI transfer. I heard that if I was to send you 44,444 tc, you would transfer an item of which qi requirements I dont reach, to me.
h
Hello ishi, will you be buying Super Smash Brothers WiiU/3ds?

---------------------------------
Just read your first post, here ya go . (don't really care if someone's done it already, It was fun lol)

Snook's SpiderWereWolf

Last edited by Snook; Mar 12, 2014 at 03:31 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post

Just read your first post, here ya go . (don't really care if someone's done it already, It was fun lol)

Snook's SpiderWereWolf

As someone with an ishi colored name, I feel I can respond for him. Of course we will be getting the new Smash Brothers game. The newcomers who have been announced so far: Little Mac, Rosalina and Luma, Megaman, Villager, and the Wii Fit trainer all seem to be interesting. I also noticed some new attacks that could change the competitive nature of currently weak veterans (EG: Bowser seems to have a new dash attack).
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Oh cool, can't wait for little mac haha, hopefully the online won't suck like last time so we can play some together ;).
Also, Bowser + Dedede ultimate annoying team that can beat anyone all the time no matter what.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Props to you, Snook. That is quite a divine cartoon you made there!

ishi is The Way, by the way.
ET TU, BRUTE!? >:O
Originally Posted by SuckerPunch View Post
Ishi u are a babe. SkulFuk and Hanz0 suk. do you do any of the coding for nabi? or are you just a gm?

i don't code, and i'm not a gm, just a do everything ever admin

Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
Hello ishi. Never really had a chance speaking to you, and I got one question, more of a TB related one. No-QI transfer. I heard that if I was to send you 44,444 tc, you would transfer an item of which qi requirements I dont reach, to me.

no

Originally Posted by Snook View Post

Snook's SpiderWereWolf

thanks for the drawing, i don't currently have the console, and dont evne have a tv right now, so probably not right away, but if the game looks solid and is more like melee than brawl, i might pick it up down the road

Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
What made you pick the colours red and black?
(sorry if its already been asked)

i was 15 years old and red and black made me feel dark and mysterious

[T]
#hi